By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Apparently the wii is done in twelve months tops

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/episode-71-invisible-walls/54781

at the end of the video they said that the microsoft and sony are going to end the wii as a console once and for all...do u guys believe this?

I do think this will be the last big year fot he wii...i knew it coudnt last forever since 2007....discuss

Around the Network

No, I don't think the Wii is going down so easily. Nintendo could always use a price cut when needed, or they could always announce "almost done" 1st party games in the coming months. You know, they always keep secrets in that company...!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

And people think there's a lot of hate against the PS3...

I can deal with 360 and PS3 fanboys, but when it comes to wii i just do not have the vigor for it so im just going to say atleast things equal out.

I think if a nintendo fan were to hear that pod cast they would have a heart attack out of rage.

Ive never seen GT go crazy agains a console.. I mean not even the PS3 in 07.

mM
Around the Network

Feels like a time warp.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

leo-j said:
I think if a nintendo fan were to hear that pod cast they would have a heart attack out of rage.

O_o I have yet to watch it but after that last comment I'm scared to see how pathetic they are acting...

Former something....

And here I used to like gametrailers :(

I can't believe how much they hate the Wii. But the PS1 and 2 taking over and trying to monopolize consoles and making gaming more hollywood-like was OK to them?

I LOVE ICELAND!

leo-j said:

I'd have to agree, the PS3 took major hate back in 2007 but this is just sad.

Didn't watch it, but the Wii has a 20 and 30 million lead over 360 and the PS3...nothing to worry about here!! It would probably take 3-4 years of low Wii sales and high PS3 sales to catch up. We have yet to see the New Zelda, a Star Fox, F-Zero, Pikmin, Kirby, new Retro Studios game this generation, we have a lot to look forward to on the Wii just like the PS3 and 360 have a lot to look forward to as well!!