By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Apparently the wii is done in twelve months tops

KungKras said:
And here I used to like gametrailers :(

I can't believe how much they hate the Wii. But the PS1 and 2 taking over and trying to monopolize consoles and making gaming more hollywood-like was OK to them?

Anybody that hates Nintendo automatically moves to my "might not be a total idiot column" which is a pretty big accomplishment

Around the Network

Ok they are acting like as they made the ps3 or the 360 and are taking the consoles favour and whenever a time comes such as when arcade cut the price to 199 people were like oh my god its the wii end and guess what wii still outsells the 360 2:1.....sony can't do anything about it they are going to be last this gen and you have to accept it..

I hate it when people bash a console for jst random reasons like that slim is gonna take over and catch up to the wii which has a 30 million lead and is outselling it like crazy wii may not be hotcakes anymore but it is still a warmcakes lol

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

KungKras said:

I can't believe how much they hate the Wii. But the PS1 and 2 taking over and trying to monopolize consoles and making gaming more hollywood-like was OK to them?

???

AnarchyWest said:
KungKras said:

???

Those two consoles changed gaming too, but they aren't getting any hate for it. That's what bothers me, I mean shouldn't consoles that changes gaming be hated? 

I LOVE ICELAND!

''There is gonna be a lot of fat bitches buying that (Wii)'' and ''Wii doesnt sell softwares''

OK....now we know the level of intellect of these guys.

Around the Network

It's more entertaining to see Nintendo succeed and people bitch about it, than playing the actual Wii games.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

I don't know if that is a direct quote or not but what does, "done in twelve months" even mean? It's going to stop selling, they are going to stop making it, Wii systems the world over are going to start imploding?

Even if it were true, twelve months from now the Wii is going to be, even by the most conservative estimates, pushing 65 million. It is going to take years for either PS3 or 360 to get close to that and developers are not going to ignore that kind of installed base meaning we will still be getting games.

This is all assuming that exploding PS3 and/or 360 sales that are apparently destined to occur, occur in a vacuum and Nintendo with their BILLIONS in the bank are somehow powerless to counteract.

I think this video is fitting:

I just want to know, why do they hate the Wii so much?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Yawn... i have been reading this since 2006. Not happened yet and not likely to in the next 12 months. Stupid fanboys should have learned by now. Maybe the Wii will slow down in 3 years. Then all 3 current gen consoles will have by then.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

What a joke.