By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Apparently the wii is done in twelve months tops

It's got Zelda, Mario, and Samus in 2010 and DQ X in 2011.

Around the Network

I was under the impression that it was done back in 2006..........it's still alive? Not only that, but it might live another year on top of that?

Already posted:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=83626&page=2

Just horrible. But it's interesting to see that these meltdowns are occurring more and more frequently among these more respected outlets, and not just the fringe nuts like BruceOnGames.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

For people so involved in the industry, these guys are horribly out of touch.

EDIT: I just got to the end and they called NSMB Wii lame.  Really?  REALLY?!?!?!  They have zero credibility.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

I am amused to say the least, though this isn't the first time there's been a GT podcast filled with Nintendo hate, nor will it be the last. Hell the only thing I haven't come out of them is 360 hate. But either way fanboyism in gaming media is kinda getting old, even complaining about it is old, any site that allows such people to represent them and cannot even come up with a halfway intelligent argument as to why they hate _____ console is not professional.

People wonder why gaming as a whole isn't taken as a serious medium look no further then the "professional" sites and magazines it's worse then trying to read political arguments and the thing is it goes no where. If people as a whole finally saw how stupid and counter productive all of this is they'd just stop going to these sites. The issue is these people are catering to and apart of their followers which will be hard to separate them the only way to really do it is hope they destroy themselves and everything they enjoy and/or some other entity destroys the things they enjoy like graphics + high production costs = dead companies, but do these consumers or sites care no they want more eye orgasms.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

these guys are pure idiots. no respect left for them at all.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

MaxwellGT2000 said:
I am amused to say the least, though this isn't the first time there's been a GT podcast filled with Nintendo hate, nor will it be the last. Hell the only thing I haven't come out of them is 360 hate. But either way fanboyism in gaming media is kinda getting old, even complaining about it is old, any site that allows such people to represent them and cannot even come up with a halfway intelligent argument as to why they hate _____ console is not professional.

People wonder why gaming as a whole isn't taken as a serious medium look no further then the "professional" sites and magazines it's worse then trying to read political arguments and the thing is it goes no where. If people as a whole finally saw how stupid and counter productive all of this is they'd just stop going to these sites. The issue is these people are catering to and apart of their followers which will be hard to separate them the only way to really do it is hope they destroy themselves and everything they enjoy and/or some other entity destroys the things they enjoy like graphics + high production costs = dead companies, but do these consumers or sites care no they want more eye orgasms.

The Media in general is bias, not just gaming. Have you seen Fox News? and itsquite popular too.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Please, it'll be done in two weeks when teh SLIM releases.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Game trailers confirms it THe Wii is DOMED!

Hmm, I was worried there for a bit, its been weeks since a major release or article stated the Wii was doomed!