By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy VII ... ... ... 2! (OMG I WANT THIS NAO ON MY...)

hatmoza said:
outlawauron said:
hatmoza said:
outlawauron said:
The video was pretty funny. Final Fantasy 7 wouldn't be my first choice for a remake or a sequel though.

Let me guess. Final Fantasy IX?

I'd like a 3D remake of Final Fantasy VI in HD. I've never played it all the way through, and that would be the best way to do it.

Didn't they already make a 3-D remake for the PlayStation?

No it was 2D. I hope they do make a 3D one, but I do not want it on DS. I loved FF4, but if the game isn't going to use the touchscreen then I think FF6 will be better on other platforms.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

world's awesomest video...EVUR!!!

@leo-j

your suppose to do the side missions before beating the game XD....i mean come on!

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

I did the side missions before beating the game, but I heard there was a mission in wutai seperate to that of the Yuffie mission

mM

Then what the hell is this?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

The CGI introduction to Final Fantasy Anthology.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
The CGI introduction to Final Fantasy Anthology.

Ok, I'm confused. Wasn't Anthology a remake of FFv & FFvi? I mean wtf outlaw ! I double checked my sources!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

How can you get excited for this?

^- Because a Sequel for PSP would make it the greatst system evar!

And WTF@ This Thread! praise more? >_>

Okay, this was a bit over dramatic....

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"