By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy VII ... ... ... 2! (OMG I WANT THIS NAO ON MY...)

Not >>>>>>>>>>... more like >> IMO.

Around the Network

Well there is definately a sequel coming after the ending of Dirdge of Cerberus, but who knows when

mM

In it's time it was a great RPG. Play it now, and it's fairly average. It's a hard one.

I say DON'T make a FFVII - 2. Square Enix are far worse now than they were back then. They would only ruin FFVII's name. Leave it be. They already have many loop holes in the story due to fiddling with the liscense.

Am I the only one who thought this Youtube video was rather lame. Made FFVII seem tacky.

Give the video 2/5.

I agree with selnor that they shouldnt do an actual sequal.

Just give me my remake already!!!!

Carl2291 don't care about Genesis confirmed

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Looks a little too good for PSP...

Either way, nice vid. Seems more like a Xbox or Wii game to me.

4 ≈ One

selnor said:
In it's time it was a great RPG. Play it now, and it's fairly average. It's a hard one.

I say DON'T make a FFVII - 2. Square Enix are far worse now than they were back then. They would only ruin FFVII's name. Leave it be. They already have many loop holes in the story due to fiddling with the liscense.

Am I the only one who thought this Youtube video was rather lame. Made FFVII seem tacky.

Give the video 2/5.

In its time? I have to disagree I recently purchased FF VII and to me its the best RPG ive played ever, and ive played FF X, and recently FF VIII.

Its not average at all, the storyline is amazing too, if you have played CRISIS CORE and DIRGE OF CERBERUS its storyline is really really up there

mM
Carl2291 said:
I agree with selnor that they shouldnt do an actual sequal.

Just give me my remake already!!!!

Yes AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually The only way I would accept a FFVII - 2 being done is if Hironobu Sakaguchi were to completely direct and be responsible for it. The original FF VII was entirely concieved in his brain. The whole story and original concept was his. And he had full control over the whole process of the game.

If he were to do it, I'd feel better.

On a side note, EVERY single spin off Sakaguchi had nothing to do with. Which is why none of them are that good, and have loads of holes.

That vid is... really old, I mean reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaally old.

Final Fantasy VII-2 FTW! I just hope they don't make another game with Zack which makes even more plot holes to the original game like Crisis Core did.

leo-j said:
selnor said:

Give the video 2/5.

In its time? I have to disagree I recently purchased FF VII and to me its the best RPG ive played ever, and ive played FF X, and recently FF VIII.

Its not average at all, the storyline is amazing too, if you have played CRISIS CORE and DIRGE OF CERBERUS its storyline is really really up there

Hey it's in my top 3 RPG's of all time. Chill.

I have played the spin offs you refer to, not particularly great. story holes anyone?!

Like I said I would only look forward to FFVII if Sakaguchi could do it. After all FF VII is his child. It was fully his idea and story. Crisis Core for example is like another director writing more story for Star Wars and not George Lucas. It is just NOT right. And the feeling is different.