By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy VII ... ... ... 2! (OMG I WANT THIS NAO ON MY...)

PlayStation Portable!!!

The Awesome Sauce, The sheer, awesomesauce of it all!

Around the Network

Aw fuck yes. I want this on whatever platform, as long as it shares the FF VII battle system...

That stuff is beutiful... if only it were a real SE game.

@Soriku- Yeah it does, it looks right around the PSP's level of graphics, which is why it would match nicely as a UMD Download via PSN if SE would be smart enough to Remake VII for PSP.

I wanted VII to be remade for consoles, but given the rate the PSP is going with exclusives i'd LOVE to see graphics like this with the same battle system and New story to make its way to the portable.

As ya can see in the vid, it would be made of pure freaking win!

lol, good find! Amazing what fans can do these days.

yeah, when i first saw the damn vid i was droolin, even more so that i've been playing FFVII again on mah PSP.

With this vid... oh the wonders of a sequel...

Around the Network

At the rate SE is developing game (After XIII there is still versus, XIV and Kingdom Heart IP to chew out before they'll comtemplate VII remake...) not anytime soon.

I would be happy if they can get it done this gen... although personally I want them to remake 8 >_>

HELL!?

Sequel for FFVII (After Dirge) for PSP will EQUAL WIN!! even more so if they add co-op! like a Monster Hunter deal.

BUT WITH A STORY!

8 failz... :D

This would sell like hotcakes on any system.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
HELL!?

Sequel for FFVII (After Dirge) for PSP will EQUAL WIN!! even more so if they add co-op! like a Monster Hunter deal.

BUT WITH A STORY!

8 failz... :D

Pfff, I'll be the first to admit that FFVII was a great game that I thoroughly enjoy, but its story is relatively weak for an RPG, it wasn't until all the sidestory and other game was tacted on that it began to come alive and even than half of it didn't make sense.

XIII... well to be honest it wasn't much better, but even to this day, I still go through the game believing (despite SE's official nono) that Rinoa is Ultimecia, which makes the game an awesome tragedy well above the scope of poking Aeris with sword that screams compensation.

Now if you want to talk best gaming story... Nothing touches Planescape, its scope, narration and deep charatisation allows it to go toe to toe with deeper literature, I have never been so profoundly moved by a single story in game nor brought to care for some random pixel with such warmth and devotion ever again.

The Rinoa is Ultimecia is sorta BS, i never really liked 8 but was semi-interested in the story, but ya its a nice thought but in the end things just dont add up ya know?

And WTF is planescape? >_>

Anyways put of this thread is.. .. .. a Sequel to FFVII ANYWHERE on ANYTHING would own.

Though the graphics in the video really match the PSP then anything else and since PSP's been on a roll, its why i'd like it on there. :D