By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy VII ... ... ... 2! (OMG I WANT THIS NAO ON MY...)

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

lulz yeah, zack friggen deserved it man, hes the kinda guy ya'd like to hang out and chill with in real life.

but as for cloud... no, no...

And LOL!!! yeah, to this day with a-buncha spin off's and sequels ... im dumbfounded as to why cloud didn't get his thang goin with Tifa... i mean DAMN... like you said, in the story of FFVII and "Way to a Smile" aswell as Advent... she went through hell for him, but nuuu.... (Not to mention shes the hawtest FF chick of all time, there also that little thing to.)

Maybe he is Bi? ...

*Remembers the Bathing incident at the honesybee hotel in FFVII...*

...Ugh...

Remember when he was alone with Don and his "hanging out" with Barret?

Around the Network

@Seraphic_Sixaxis

Cloud is just shy...not gay XD

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

@Akvod- Yeah omg ROFL @ the DON one "Tifa ... Cloud you werent really gonna...?" lulz, did that one to on mah PSP.

Never could get that date though... always try to aim for the tifa date.

@Nen- Oh yeah? She said that in that one? wow, whata bitch lulz...

If they do make a FFVII HD remake it'll be really awkward to see Cloud in his dress.

^ If they did so many Sony fanboys would go crazy if it was exclusive.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

Oh my god!
Gah!

Dont do this to me

Just wait for TGS when Versus 13 turns out to be just a codename for Final Fantasy 7- Remake.

Akvod said:
If they do make a FFVII HD remake it'll be really awkward to see Cloud in his dress.

LOL, i would love to see that

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

lol great find Seraphic. This actually looks really nice. Nothing compares to the awesomeness of FFVII.

That was absolutely brilliant and funny! Amazing! I pissed my pants on "Bahmut Killer!" Haha.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Lol nice.
And I think it was the mako that kinda made Cloud emo-ish.
I still prefer him over Zak cuz he was the first but you really get
to know Zak, he is cool.