By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy VII ... ... ... 2! (OMG I WANT THIS NAO ON MY...)

leo-j said:
Yes I loved everything about FF VII, sadly there arent many side missions..(seeing as it the end was just a blank space with stars and it didnt let you save..) and I dont think you can play after Sephiroth's death.

I dont know what u consider as a side mission but defeating the Weapons, chocobo ranching, Materia collecting, Map exploring, not to mention

Gold sauser. I wasted more than 50 hours doing than crap

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

looks awesome, would want this on the ps3/360 1st. but would rather a remake of ff8 more.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

nen-suer said:
leo-j said:
Yes I loved everything about FF VII, sadly there arent many side missions..(seeing as it the end was just a blank space with stars and it didnt let you save..) and I dont think you can play after Sephiroth's death.

I dont know what u consider as a side mission but defeating the Weapons, chocobo ranching, Materia collecting, Map exploring, not to mention

Gold sauser. I wasted more than 50 hours doing than crap

Don't forget the digging for treasure ( you can find he keyt o get back into Midgar), Finding secret charcters like Vincent (Shinra mansion mission)  & Yuffie (Wutai mission), unsolving Vient's story ( Lucricia Cavern) ..... Blah I can't think of anymore ... Play me off Phatso Cat!! 

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
nen-suer said:
leo-j said:

Gold sauser. I wasted more than 50 hours doing that crap

Don't forget the digging for treasure ( you can find he keyt o get back into Midgar), Finding secret charcters like Vincent (Shinra mansion mission)  & Yuffie (Wutai mission), unsolving Vient's story ( Lucricia Cavern) ..... Blah I can't think of anymore ... Play me off Phatso Cat!! 

Good times my friend good times

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

hatmoza said:
outlawauron said:
The video was pretty funny. Final Fantasy 7 wouldn't be my first choice for a remake or a sequel though.

Let me guess. Final Fantasy IX?

I'd like a 3D remake of Final Fantasy VI in HD. I've never played it all the way through, and that would be the best way to do it.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

I already did all of that, just didnt have the patience for the golden chocobo..

I did get the Omni slash, and I do have a river chocobo.

mM

^ Are you trying to stealth troll? Because by saying " I did all that" Your agreeing to the vast amount of side quests there is in FF VII ( nen-suer and I gave you a big ass list) and therefore you are contradicting yourself.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

outlawauron said:
hatmoza said:
outlawauron said:
The video was pretty funny. Final Fantasy 7 wouldn't be my first choice for a remake or a sequel though.

I'd like a 3D remake of Final Fantasy VI in HD. I've never played it all the way through, and that would be the best way to do it.

Didn't they already make a 3-D remake for the PlayStation?

No, I had read that after the last part of the game there is a side mission in Wutai, and others. Though I beat the game but it didnt let me save afterwards meaning there is likely no side mission.

Or I may be doing something wrong?

mM
hatmoza said:
outlawauron said:
hatmoza said:
outlawauron said:

Didn't they already make a 3-D remake for the PlayStation?

No.