By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

It looks good to me.

Around the Network

uh oh! I have no idea on how to check sales. :o I'm talking about the sales page that lists the top 50 best selling games of all time. Is that still up? Why isn't "sales" an option under the consoles?

:-/

I like Bacon said:
uh oh! I have no idea on how to check sales. :o I'm talking about the sales page that lists the top 50 best selling games of all time. Is that still up? Why isn't "sales" an option under the consoles?

Just click "Charts" for the World Wide Weekly sales page. Or you could click the world wide weekly total listed within the cool widget right on the top right of the main page. It is still a work in progress though.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
I like Bacon said:

Just click "Charts" for the World Wide Weekly sales page. Or you could click the world wide weekly total listed within the cool widget right on the top right of the main page. It is still a work in progress though.

I've got a similar question.  I found the worldwide weekly, but what happened to the worldwide monthly and yearly?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

theRepublic said:
nordlead said:
I like Bacon said:

I've got a similar question.  I found the worldwide weekly, but what happened to the worldwide monthly and yearly?

And the regional monthly/yearly.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

nice but the logo im not sure about... why does it look like a tennis ball there?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
nice but the logo im not sure about... why does it look like a tennis ball there?

Its for the Virtua Tennis 2009 contest.

Carl2291 said:
ssj12 said:

Its for the Virtua Tennis 2009 contest.

that explains it... amazing what happens when your gone away from this site for 10 hours... lol

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

outlawauron said:
theRepublic said:
nordlead said:
I like Bacon said:

And the regional monthly/yearly.

That too.  It was my favorite new addition to the site and now I can't find it.  :(

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

I really like the new layout, also the changes to the Quick Links menu. I do agree that we need a 'Games' link though, and the new bar seems a tad fat.