By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
NightDragon83 said:
badgenome said:
I spilled some water on my CD player the other day, and it wouldn't shut off. My CD player is God!

And like the PS3, it's domed.

LOL I had to re-read your post, cuz the first time I read it I thought you said that your CD player is DOOMED like the PS3, and I was like wait, since your CD player is God, does that mean God is doomed?!?  Oh snap!!!

I think he meant like the PS3, his CD player is somewhat dome-shaped.

Around the Network

This thread really fun. XD

axumblade said:

I guess that explains this recently discovered Da Vinci painting...

So the PS3 is based own Da-Vinci's work

Now i understand why Assassin's Creed 2 was showed during Sony E3 confrence

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

mtlca66 said:

okay so last night i was playing ps3 for a while. i was in the process of turning the system off and my power went out since a crazy ass storm rolled in while i was playing. so my lights went out really fast, my tv turned off, the surround sound turned off, my DVR turned off, but for some reason the ps3 didnt!? WTF! just thought i would share lol.

Same happened to my 24'' Samsung monitor. Still can't figure out why.

Yes....... It is god! Now bow to it!

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:
The cell is amazing indeed. I was checking out an 8oGB the other day in a store and the clerk suddenly farted really loudly!
Imagine that! That's power.

LOL

I <3 this thread.

teh c3ll...... teh C3LL!!!zzz

The Cell is more advanced then Skynet.

It's the only reasons the terminators haven't taken over!

This thread is epic

Dallinor said:
The Cell is more advanced then Skynet.

It's the only reasons the terminators haven't taken over!

you know , in terminator salvation they used a sony device to save the world (im serious)

Teh C3LL man, teh C3LL. It has the power to process all dimensional possibilties, you see?