By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

It's probably a UPS (uninterruptable power supply) and not just a regular surge protector. The PS3 was probably plugged into the UPS ports and the rest was plugged into the regular surge protection only ports.

Case solved. Send check by Monday, please.

Around the Network
mtlca66 said:

okay so last night i was playing ps3 for a while. i was in the process of turning the system off and my power went out since a crazy ass storm rolled in while i was playing. so my lights went out really fast, my tv turned off, the surround sound turned off, my DVR turned off, but for some reason the ps3 didnt!? WTF! just thought i would share lol.

Probably was in standby mode. Not an act of God, that's for sure.

'gaming till I'm gone'

PullusPardus said:
Dallinor said:
The Cell is more advanced then Skynet.

It's the only reasons the terminators haven't taken over!

you know , in terminator salvation they used a sony device to save the world (im serious)

It's too bad they can't use the same device to save the PS3. That's why it's called Sci-Fi. It can only happen in make believe stories.

'gaming till I'm gone'

^why do you have to troll every thread in which people talk hwo great PS3 is, even though is just a joke???

XanderZane said:
mtlca66 said:

okay so last night i was playing ps3 for a while. i was in the process of turning the system off and my power went out since a crazy ass storm rolled in while i was playing. so my lights went out really fast, my tv turned off, the surround sound turned off, my DVR turned off, but for some reason the ps3 didnt!? WTF! just thought i would share lol.

Probably was in standby mode. Not an act of God, that's for sure.

well if u read the OP, i said i was in the process of turning it off. therefore it was on, and not in standby mode.

and like ^he said, this thread is a joke, i dont even believe in god.

Around the Network
mtlca66 said:

Oh yea?  Well my 360 blogs!

Take that!

http://360voice.gamerdna.com/blog.asp?tag=MonkRush

The Cell is the Alpha and the Omega its all knowing and all powerfull. It turns off when it feels like it power be damned

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad

PSN ID: smj1860

Teh cell called in a storm because your surround sound and TV weren't doing justice to the PS3.

B_3_L_I_E_V_E

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

nightsurge said:
It was the power of the Cell!

Case solved. Send check by Monday, please.

Fixed.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective