By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I figured out why The Conduit sucks.

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Ari_Gold said:
good joke, too bad its true. valve, bungie, id are proven developers in the FPS genre, it doesn't take much to think that they could had made the counduit a better game.

So have you actually played this game yet, or are you just taking what the worst reviews said and siding with them?

What?  You don't trust Gamepro or Giant Bomb with your life?

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz
Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
http://www.metacritic.com/search/process?sort=relevance&termType=all&ts=pimps+at+sea&ty=0&x=0&y=0

Bungie sucks confirmed

lol, the game doesn't exist xD

appolose said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Ari_Gold said:
good joke, too bad its true. valve, bungie, id are proven developers in the FPS genre, it doesn't take much to think that they could had made the counduit a better game.

So have you actually played this game yet, or are you just taking what the worst reviews said and siding with them?

I would but it'd be like being taken care of by the most unfit mother that ever lived AKA Britney Spears.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:
appolose said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Ari_Gold said:

I would but it'd be like being taken care of by the most unfit mother that ever lived AKA Britney Spears.

Leave Gamepro alone!!!

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

I was entertained.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
How did this not get locked? Copyright infringement, terrible writing, complete absence of entertainment and unjustified trolling on Sonic games.

Yet angrypoolman gets banned for almost two weeks because he couldn't get a penguin to do what he wanted. I demand justice.

LMFAO!

RolStoppable said:
How did this not get locked? Copyright infringement, terrible writing, complete absence of entertainment and unjustified trolling on Sonic games.

Yet angrypoolman gets banned for almost two weeks because he couldn't get a penguin to do what he wanted. I demand justice.

Considering the state of the Sonic series, there is no such thing as unjustified trolling against the series, if the trolling is negative.  Now shilling FOR the Sonic series IS excessive. 

In regards getting banned for be a lousy penguin overlord, that does seem harsh.

Sure, all of those developers would have been great to make this game... however, they DIDNT. They aren't making wii games and so we aren't seeing what they have to offer.

HVS is just starting out as a real developer and honestly, while it's a generic game, it's definitely a step in the right direction. It's similar to when writers first start out, their first attempts at real writing are usually derivative imitations.

Right now, they are amateurs, but give them time.

What a terrible thread.

Have you figured out yet why this topic sucks?