By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I figured out why The Conduit sucks.

student said:
Sure, all of those developers would have been great to make this game... however, they DIDNT. They aren't making wii games and so we aren't seeing what they have to offer.

HVS is just starting out as a real developer and honestly, while it's a generic game, it's definitely a step in the right direction. It's similar to when writers first start out, their first attempts at real writing are usually derivative imitations.

Right now, they are amateurs, but give them time.

Well the story isn't bad at all, but you have to know a little bit about alien conspiracy theories, how they tie them together is very well done, but you've got to find the clues, it's not given to you.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

@OP
yep the SP mode sucks just as bad as the Halo SP mode. They are both extremly dull, repatative cookie cutter lame linear dungeon model from 15 years ago.

I have been saying this months prior to release. Those who didn't listen to me before and make sayings like this after should just listen to me in the future.

Otherwise this game has a solid MP. I will never beat the SP mode.

Ok in all honestly SP mode is just very Classic FPS. I don't like Classic FPS.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

@ Snesboy Good effort on your part.

Writing one of these kinds of threads isn't as easy as it looks. Notice that most of the people complaining about it have never written a thread.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Thank you Amp, thank you.

Also, bump.

I've seen more threads defending the conduit then attacking it.
That being said, the conduit isn't a bad game, it just isn't a very good game.

Around the Network

Snesboy, you sir are no Rolstoppable

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Avinash_Tyagi said:
Snesboy, you sir, are no Sir Roland Rolstoppable the Great One.

Fixed.

You can have your justice. I wasn't online for two days! It wasn't a "shameless" bump.

Snesboy said:
You can have your justice. I wasn't online for two days! It wasn't a "shameless" bump.

THIS is a shameless bump.

this is an awful attempt at having a joke thread. If Rol had written this same thing in the same context it would have been amazing. Thus this is awful thread. ;)