By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Is Wii's Bubble Bursting? --First Japan, now UK

Soriku said:
Like I said, you can't stop meeee!

And yes, they still show Pokemon on TV...

Wasn't it cancelled recently though?

Like that show...  what's it called?  Oh yeah.  Kim Possible.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
amp316 said:

Well can you blame him?  *wags tongue*

He was passing gas looking at you?  Did you explain to him that this is even worse than a bad pick up line?

It's a good thing that you're safe at home now and only have to deal with weirdos on the internet. 

This made me lmao!!!!!  No, I said he kept sneaking glances.  The gas thing was continuous.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @darth: Judging by the fact that my nephew hasn't led a revolt yet, yes, Pokemon is still airing on tv. 

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

BoleroOfFire said:
amp316 said:

Well can you blame him?  *wags tongue*

He was passing gas looking at you?  Did you explain to him that this is even worse than a bad pick up line?

It's a good thing that you're safe at home now and only have to deal with weirdos on the internet. 

This made me lmao!!!!!  No, I said he kept sneaking glances.  The gas thing was continuous.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @darth: Judging by the fact that my nephew hasn't led a revolt yet, yes, Pokemon is still airing on tv. 

My eyes have trouble seeing this red type on this grey background.  It gives me a headache.

If I were you I would have left immediately to escape the pungent stench.

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

RolStoppable said:
amp316 said:
Soriku said:
Like I said, you can't stop meeee!

And yes, they still show Pokemon on TV...

Wasn't it cancelled recently though?

Like that show...  what's it called?  Oh yeah.  Kim Possible.

Pfff... they still air it every day, even in a good time slot. This show can't die.

Maybe in Austria. 

pokemon is still aired?

Around the Network

The red can't have bothered you that much since you went ahead and used it.  

I wasn't close enough to smell it silly.  I heard it.  I think he thought nobody could hear his gassiness.  

@Rol: Do they really air Kim Possible in Austria?

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

so pokemon is still aired....wow

I hope the people who watch it play the games

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

BoleroOfFire said:

The red can't have bothered you that much since you went ahead and used it.  

I wasn't close enough to smell it silly.  I heard it.  I think he thought nobody could hear his gassiness.  

OMG.  He was letting loud ones out?  Sicko!!!

RolStoppable said:
BoleroOfFire said:

Not sure if they still do, but they used to. Since Austria has access to all of the German channels, it isn't a problem to watch Kim Possible.

So are Germany's two biggest American imports David Hasselhoff and Kim Possible or what?

darthdevidem01 said:
so pokemon is still aired....wow

I hope the people who watch it play the games

It's also still aired in my country, Belgium (Europe).

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.