By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Is Wii's Bubble Bursting? --First Japan, now UK

So who has Wii Music? Is it any good?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Sorry to go off topic guys but i'm yet to see anyone explain why we are getting up in arms about numbers that are grossly different from what's on this site. Someone's got to be wrong.

OT: I don't have Wii Music but i hear it's awesome

omg! I returned to 2007!

¬¬

hsrob said:
Sorry to go off topic guys but i'm yet to see anyone explain why we are getting up in arms about numbers that are grossly different from what's on this site. Someone's got to be wrong.

OT: I don't have Wii Music but i hear it's awesome

Actually, it got horrible reviews.  Worse than The Conduit, in fact.  Giant Bomb gave a pretty accurate review of both.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz
amp316 said:

Like I said, I thought that maybe a smell was coming from his direction.   

Gross.  I remember now.  You implied that I stayed there as he passed gas.  I think I was subconsciously suppressing that even though you said it not too long ago.  I didn't realize you hold such a low opinion of me.

My sister niece got Wii Music.  She really likes it.  She made me play it with her one time.  I sucked at it.  It's actually really easy to suck at it.  It's not a bad game if you're into music simulation.  

Post edited.  I meant to say my sister got my niece Wii Music but I guess I got ahead of myself.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Around the Network

Wow we are now talking about Wii Music. This thread has sunk to the lowest of lows.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

tuoyo said:
Wow we are now talking about Wii Music. This thread has sunk to the lowest of lows.

Oh, i'm quite sure we can bring it lower ;)

BoleroOfFire said:
amp316 said:

Gross.  I remember now.  You implied that I stayed there as he passed gas.  I think I was subconsciously suppressing that even though you said it not too long ago.  I didn't realize you hold such a low opinion of me.

My sister niece got Wii Music.  She really likes it.  She made me play it with her one time.  I sucked at it.  It's actually really easy to suck at it.  It's not a bad game if you're into music simulation.  

I didn't imply that I had a low opinion of you.  That is why I wondering why you didn't leave immediately. 

Say something bad about Wii Music just in case tuoyo comes back.  LOL  I've heard that it wasn't that easy from other people too, BTW. 

So I think that I'm going to abandon this thread in a few.  People are actually starting to post on topic things.

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Uh-oh. Tuoyo's back. LOL

BoleroOfFire said:
amp316 said:

What's  a sister niece?  Don't think that exists.  Also don't think there is such a thing as a person liking Wii Music.  So in two sentences you managed to say two things that don't exist.  That's pretty impressive.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down