By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Is Wii's Bubble Bursting? --First Japan, now UK

Dodece said:
All good things must come to an end. It has never been a question of if, but a question of when. Nintendo was courting a fickle and undefined market. To expect excessively prolonged stability may have been a bit too zealous on the part of some. Not commenting on whether these numbers are right or wrong. Hell I am not even commenting on whether this is a start of a global trend.

However I will say this if the Wii did begin to dump massive amounts of its momentum the console war debates could heat up in an interesting way.

The words you have used in your 500 word essay tell me that you've been waiting a long time for this moment

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
amp316 said:
BoleroOfFire said:
Lmao@ the massive derailing of this thread. I'm upset I wasn't invited though.

You were freaking out about some strange man at the library.  

Did you hit him upside the head with a copy of War and Peace or what? 

He was old and kept stealing glances at me!  Plus, he had gas.  

Gross.  Like I'd touch him.  Anyway, I'm home now.  

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

So all this time dodece was?

mM
BoleroOfFire said:
amp316 said:
BoleroOfFire said:
Lmao@ the massive derailing of this thread. I'm upset I wasn't invited though.

You were freaking out about some strange man at the library.  

Did you hit him upside the head with a copy of War and Peace or what? 

He was old and kept stealing glances at me!  Plus, he had gas.  

Gross.  Like I'd touch him.  Anyway, I'm home now.  

Well can you blame him?  *wags tongue*

He was passing gas looking at you?  Did you explain to him that this is even worse than a bad pick up line?

It's a good thing that you're safe at home now and only have to deal with weirdos on the internet. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

@soriku

LOL @ your sig!!

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
@soriku

LOL @ your sig!!

it's good to know what you are so early.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
RolStoppable said:
Soriku said:
Well, you and amp already derailed the thread, so I have every right to do the same

No, you are still a minor.

No.  Let him.  It's a good thing to start derailing threads when you're young in order to be masterful at it when you're older.

Wait... I didn't derail anything.  All of my posts pertain to the subject of the Wii's bubble being burst.

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

@Rolstoppable

they still show pokemon on TV?

RolStoppable said:
Soriku said:
Bitch, you can't stop meeeeeeee!

Reported to the mods for flaming and to your mom for swearing. That's a three day ban and no Pokémon TV show for a week.

there are mods online? Did they see how you derailed this thread? i suspect bribary at work here..

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
RolStoppable said:
Soriku said:
Bitch, you can't stop meeeeeeee!

Reported to the mods for flaming and to your mom for swearing. That's a three day ban and no Pokémon TV show for a week.

there are mods online? Did they see how you derailed this thread? i suspect bribary at work here..

These type of threads are good for the site.  Whatever gets people to keep hanging out here.