By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most hated video game company.

Destroyer_of_knights said:
I smell a retard amongst us....*Sniff sniff*...ah yes the retardation is strong in him....*sniff sniff*...yep got his sent now....well I'll be damned it's Ronster316!!!

Not once during this debate have i lowered myself to your level.

Calling someone a retard?

Thats pathetic.

Around the Network
Ronster316 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Ronster316 said:
You want proof montana?

Hang on.

No. That was just one part of my post. A post that I would like you so desperately to answer fully, because the hypocrisy from you is incredible; and I'm thinking that just maybe, just maybe, I can help you with your bias. Consider it an act of kindness if you will.

You have mail.

Help with with my bias despite supporting a TRUE gaming company?

Regarding Destroyers, I would have just reported him and tried to ignore him. I reported him, and hopefully a mod will take action as soon as they can. It is odd hours, so I won't mind if they take their time.

I'm not even going to argue about what you believe a "true" video game company is, because I'm sure your definition is something very twisted.

MontanaHatchet said:
Ronster316 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Ronster316 said:
You want proof montana?

Hang on.

No. That was just one part of my post. A post that I would like you so desperately to answer fully, because the hypocrisy from you is incredible; and I'm thinking that just maybe, just maybe, I can help you with your bias. Consider it an act of kindness if you will.

You have mail.

Help with with my bias despite supporting a TRUE gaming company?

Regarding Destroyers, I would have just reported him and tried to ignore him. I reported him, and hopefully a mod will take action as soon as they can. It is odd hours, so I won't mind if they take their time.

I'm not even going to argue about what you believe a "true" video game company is, because I'm sure your definition is something very twisted.

Our definition of true gaming differs yes, but i apprecate the fact that you were noble in this debate and didn't resort to name calling.

Straight talk, nothing better.

Wow...just wow...

ot: Hate is too strong a word to use but I used to dislike EA for reharshing the same game over and over again and nothing else, but after stuff like Mirror's Edge, I'm willing to let it go, now that dislike is going to Activision who seem to have taken over that mantle.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

DDI is the worst company. I dislike them for making absolute garbage and suckering uninformed consumers. And making the Wii look bad. How can their employees sleep at night knowing the horribleness they have unleshed upon the world, and knowing how many Christmases they've ruined when that game-shaped present from grandma turned out to be Ninjabread Man. They've got shovelware down to a SCIENCE. These guys release the exact same game, over and over, changing only the textures. I'd like to say "What happened to the Nintendo Seal of Quality" but then, these guys are just the spiritual successor to.... LJN, the original shovelware-based company.

Activision. For running franchises into the ground. And stapling Blizzard's good name to their bad company.

I used to dislike EA, but they seem a lot better these days. Dead Space is a large part of that.

Ubisoft is weird. They produce and/or publish some really sweet stuff (NHM!) but they are also the largest and most prolific producer of shovelware. :-/ The good stuff outweighs the shovelware.

Around the Network

@replies
someone got some serious issues in this thread.

@ OP

Activision , EA and maybe be Square Enix cause im still waiting for FFXIII >.

None, why hate a game company?

jonnhytesta said:
1.Bethesda
2.Bioware
3.Activision(greedy f&/%$ bastards)

You poor poor deluded little fellow.

I'll go with Nintendo, Microsoft, or EA.  All are large, all are well-known, and all of them have or are doing something to make people angry.  Microsoft probably wins just because a lot of people dislike it within and outside the video gaming industry.

@Ronster

Why all the Sony hate? I was raised with an N64 and a gamecube,so I should be the crowning king of fanboys,yet I only mildly dislike Sony. What's your problem?

The fact is,all consoles are good for different things-the Xbox 360 is shooter-orientated,the PS3 also but with more RPG elements, and the wii is a "family product", which is why it sells so well.
If you're a hardcore gamer-just buy the Xbox AND the PS3, because they both have a catalog of great games.

deathbleachnarutodbz said:

Examples:Bungie,rare,3drealms,naughty dog.

and list reason why.

Activsion.120 bucks for a $60 and a hunk of plastic worth $20.They are stealing your money.Don't buy guitar hero 5.

Why did you give the bolded as examples? Neither of them has ever made a subpar game, and the majority of their games are excellent.

I'm beginning to strongly dislike Activision. They milk all of their series to death, claim the PS3 is dying, and only really have one great franchise left.

I would say Valve because Gabe Newell is a dickhead, but they are still quality developers, so I can't possible hate them.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective