By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - LAST WEEKS figures will be updated tonight

he was being sarcastic W29.....i hope, noone is that stupid....*touches wood*

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

Wow , extreme performance for the X360 ... it could actually catch up with the Wii ... nooot :P

Halo 3 : wow , just wow .... what can I say more , the game sells like crack in the US ... I really hope that it wont keep up for long ... for the sake of Sony . Otherwise just wow ... I bet its good to be a 360 fan at this point ;)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Thank you ioi!

I am Daemon. I am the Word.

Halo 3 + Price Cut has worked wonders for the 360 sales, I suspect MS might be making some money off the Halo 360 console.

Heeeeyyyy!!!! <Snap>

starcraft said:
You watch, there will be plenty of people that will say "ONLY 2.5 MILLION COPIES!?!?!" "ONLY 200000 360'S SOLD ON LAUNCH WEEK!?!?!?" HALO SUX

The numbers are a week before halo launch.. later this week will be launch week numbers.. but i won't be surprised to see 1000s of halo/360 sucks threads

Around the Network
W29 said:
Hey ioi....good thing your back, I hope everything went okay.

WOW!!!!! Xbox 360 sold more than 100k over the Wii.....YESSSSS!!!!!

Just to clarify..the 360 sold more than 100, which was more than the Wii.... not 100k more than the wii (telling you now so that you aren't disappointed tonight)

Great to see you back ioi, i hope you enjoyed your well deserved break 

ioi - welcome back! Look forward to the numbers - and glad to know you are still in the land of the living!!!!!

So does this mean that 360+PS3 will beat Wii worldwide för the month?

mr-money said:

Only 200k for the 360 doesn't actually make Halo that good of a system seller.

Obviously the 2.5 mil sales is incredible, but otherwise.. looks like a Microflop and EPIC fail for bill gates

Do mods really allow for trolling like this?

Anyways, you couldn't be any farther from the truth. A single highly anticipated game usually gives around 50-100k boost over the month its launched, which we saw from not one game but two for the 360 in August (Bioshock and Madden). It looks like Halo 3 will double or triple that. If the NPD reports anything greater than 500k (which it looks like because with 75k/88k/100k/200k we are already over 450k for the first 4 weeks) then that means that Halo 3 alone pushed 50% more consoles than the month before, and tracks at an even higher percentage compared to last year.

I think it's fairly safe to say that Halo 3 is a system seller, if ioi's tracking is within a decent margin of error.

cowbourne said:
mr-money said:

Only 200k for the 360 doesn't actually make Halo that good of a system seller.

Obviously the 2.5 mil sales is incredible, but otherwise.. looks like a Microflop and EPIC fail for bill gates

Do mods really allow for trolling like this?

Anyways, you couldn't be any farther from the truth. A single highly anticipated game usually gives around 50-100k boost over the month its launched, which we saw from not one game but two for the 360 in August (Bioshock and Madden). It looks like Halo 3 will double or triple that. If the NPD reports anything greater than 500k (which it looks like because with 75k/88k/100k/200k we are already over 450k for the first 4 weeks) then that means that Halo 3 alone pushed 50% more consoles than the month before, and tracks at an even higher percentage compared to last year.

I think it's fairly safe to say that Halo 3 is a system seller, if ioi's tracking is within a decent margin of error.

As somebody allready pointed it out allready : its a freaking joke !!!

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!