By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - LAST WEEKS figures will be updated tonight

darthdevidem said:
Well guys

HALO 3 is the BIGGEST LAUNCH ever

this week 360 will reach the heavens

Time to accept that, after this game ONLY GEOW 2 can do that

while Ps3 has atleast 4 games that can DO THIS kind of rise in sales

Sorry but the only PS3 games that has a chanceof doing what Halo does is FFXIII, games like MGS4 might be solid AAA titles but they don´t have the pure hype force a game like Halo has.

Around the Network

@el Duderino

GT 5

come one Gt 3 sold 12 million or sumthing

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

^^ Ok I do always forget about racers for some reasone, eventhough I play them myself :) maybe I just see them more as simulations than as games, what install base did GT 3 sell 12 mil on ??? It will definitly sell a good abount of consoles, lots of people don´t do any videogaming but buy a console or PC only for one racing game.

i dont think the ps3 has any game to boost sales like this. but FF ,,MGS4.. GT5...tekken and GTAIV will probably give it a somewhat similar boost..

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Bonafide732 said:
i dont think the ps3 has any game to boost sales like this. but FF ,,MGS4.. GT5...tekken and GTAIV will probably give it a somewhat similar boost..

Um, wasn't HS/Lair/Warhawk supposed to boost sales?

Around the Network

What happened to today's data? DS dropped to 33M and xbox dropped to below 8M (others data became 0)?

Currently loving my Wii x2, Xbox 360 Pro & Xbox 360 Arcade, and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3

GAMEFLY & GOOZEX FTW

Great numbers for 360.
Don't know why most of you are surprised, with the amount of marketing they threw at us, I'd be disappointed with anything less.

Either way, we'll see how long this boom can last, or if Halo fans have been satisfied.

FishyJoe said:
Bonafide732 said:

Um, wasn't HS/Lair/Warhawk supposed to boost sales?

ummmmm no

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

why would 3 unproven franchises boost sales fishy joe??? you've been listening to too many people that get hyped up over those games... better yet why would warhawk an online only game boost sales ??? thats a limited number of people that would even buy that game...

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

i have to go to class hopefully when i get home tonight i'll be reading that you have enought sense to agree with my previous two statements....

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE