By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games with Great Stories

TETRIS FTFW!!!!!

I have (or have/had in the household): ZX Spectrum, Commodore 64, Amiga, NES, Sega Master System, Super Nintendo, Sega Megadrive, Gameboy, Playstation, Nintendo 64, Windows 95, Gameboy Colour, Windows 98, Sega Dreamcast, Gameboy Advance, PS2, Gamecube, Xbox, Windows XP, Nintendo DS, Xbox 360, Wii, PS3, Windows Vista, iPhone, Windows 7, 3DS, Wii U, PS4, Windows 10, PSVR, Switch, PS5 & PSVR2. :D

and I Don't have: Magnovox Odyssey, Any Atari's, Any Macintosh computers, Sega Gamegear, Virtual Boy, Sega Saturn, N-gage, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PSP, PSVita & Andoid Phone. Plus any non-main-stream consoles/platforms I haven't mentioned.

Around the Network

Definitely The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. Click the link, you know you want to.
Heck, most Zelda games have great stories. You just got to learn more about the backstory to all the games to figure out the genious behind this universe.

Same for the Metroid series... well, most Nintendo games to be honest! xD

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Planescape Torment, Baldur's Gate, Fallout, Betrayal at Krondor, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Mass Effect

Grim Fandango, The Secret of Monkey Island/Monkey Island 2: Le Chuck's Revenge, Day of the Tentacle, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis

If y'all wanna go old school, I love the stories in the King's Quest, Space Quest, and Police Quest games made by Sierra many moons ago.

Also, Full Throttle was awesome :)

Suikoden 2
Baldurs Gate 1/2
Planescape: Torment

If you want ones from this gen... Metal Gear Solid 4 + Lost Odyssey

Around the Network

Everyone has said all the things I wanted to say

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Zelda:Phantom Hourglass
Phoenix Wright 1,2 & 3
Apollo justice

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Super Metroid: Show mercy to an evil baby. Someday, the evil baby will grow up to save your life. Words to live by, abortion enthusiasts.

spartan004 said:
Valkyria Chronicles (that is if the anime is based off of the game, since I haven't played it. I wish I had a PS3)

The game is MUCH better then the anime, the anime has some funny points that wasn't in the game, but in the overall the game ownz the anime.

Also whether or not u believe it Halo has an AWESOME story. I just wish they would show more of it in the games. Probably IMHO one of the greatest and Sci-Fi stories ever to exist. I love the lore and the drama and the action!! Read the books if u wanna know what i and many other people are talking about

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!!