By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games with Great Stories

1337 Gamer said:
Also whether or not u believe it Halo has an AWESOME story. I just wish they would show more of it in the games. Probably IMHO one of the greatest and Sci-Fi stories ever to exist. I love the lore and the drama and the action!! Read the books if u wanna know what i and many other people are talking about

That may be true, but that's the story for the Halo Universe and doesn't mean the games have a great story.  It's kind of like giving the upcoming Dante's Inferno game credit for the book it's based on. 

Around the Network
1337 Gamer said:
Also whether or not u believe it Halo has an AWESOME story. I just wish they would show more of it in the games. Probably IMHO one of the greatest and Sci-Fi stories ever to exist. I love the lore and the drama and the action!! Read the books if u wanna know what i and many other people are talking about

I feel the same way about the Resistance storyline I just got done reading the novel Resistance:The Gathering Storm which was great and I hope there will be a sequel so the wait for Resistance 3 doesn't seem so spaced...btw its by the same author of Halo:The Flood