By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Muramasa: The Demon Blade RPGFan Import review - OUCH

ItsaMii said:
Blue Dragon - 84
Infinite Undiscovery - 80
Ar Tonelico - 91 !!!!
BOF Dragon Quarter - 86
Final Fantasy XII - 97 !!!!!
Grandia 3 - 91 !!!!
Magna Carta -84
Persona 3 - 98 !!!!

Yes, they are a bunch of idiots. None of these games deserve more than 50.
Odin Sphere rocked, this one will rock also.

You people focus way too much on scores.

That score feels about right for FFXII, but that doesn't mean the review is necessarily good.

Around the Network
ItsaMii said:
Blue Dragon - 84
Infinite Undiscovery - 80
Ar Tonelico - 91 !!!!
BOF Dragon Quarter - 86
Final Fantasy XII - 97 !!!!!
Grandia 3 - 91 !!!!
Magna Carta -84
Persona 3 - 98 !!!!

Yes, they are a bunch of idiots. None of these games deserve more than 50.
Odin Sphere rocked, this one will rock also.

Persona 3....not more than 50....

I mean, seriously. FFXII too, lower than 50, are you serious?

And I know RPGFan gave DQ8 a 90 or whatever, and I don't go calling them a bunch of idiots.

let's wait for IGN review or smth, not that IGN is more valid but anyway, at least, IGN gives more detail

"the game mechanics have casual written on them" so what??

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Torillian said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
RPGfan reviews lol. I use everything at the site but those. Not very surprising that their Wii reviews are biased either after last year's game of the year awards.

I honestly liked their approach, there was no RPG on the Wii last year that deserved an award, and giving one to an rpg on the Wii that year wasn't giving an award to a fantastic game, it was giving an award to a mediocre game that didn't have enough competition.  It was harsh, but I definitely understood why they did it.

They didn't say the games didn't deserve an award. They said that they were all shovelware.

Owning a copy of ToS: DotNW, I know that they are full of shit. RPGfan reviews lol.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Funny....this game isnt an RPG.

Around the Network
ClaudeLv250 said:
Torillian said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
RPGfan reviews lol. I use everything at the site but those. Not very surprising that their Wii reviews are biased either after last year's game of the year awards.

I honestly liked their approach, there was no RPG on the Wii last year that deserved an award, and giving one to an rpg on the Wii that year wasn't giving an award to a fantastic game, it was giving an award to a mediocre game that didn't have enough competition.  It was harsh, but I definitely understood why they did it.

They didn't say the games didn't deserve an award. They said that they were all shovelware.

Owning a copy of ToS: DotNW, I know that they are full of shit. RPGfan reviews lol.

I have yet to pick it up but I hear Final Fantasy Fables Chocobo Dungeon was pretty good, my friends have all played it and liked it a lot, it came out last year as well.  It's obvious that both FFF:CD and ToS: DotNW are NOT shovelware, if they deserve awards might be questionable but called shovelware is outright being a troll.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

...No way...

I'm still buying it.

Person 1: Does Valkyria Chronicles have trophies?
Person 2:  No.
Person 1: Forget it. I'm not buying it.
Person 2: Wait! It's amazing! Unique, charming, drop dead gorgeous... Hello?

whats with the Ouch reviews lately....

now muramasa and cross edge are gone =[

im looking forward for boy and his blob (though not RPG) and white knight chronicles though! oh and Dragon Quest IX ! =]