By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Muramasa: The Demon Blade RPGFan Import review - OUCH

So according to these guys, this game is a little bit better than Too Human and a little bit worse than Dragon Quest Swords.

Yeah, I'm not touching this thing with a ten foot pole o_O

I liked Odin Sphere, admittedly for its graphics alone. Didn't make for a satisfying purchase, though. And they gave that game a 92.

Around the Network
g-value said:
zexen_lowe said:
g-value said:
zexen_lowe said:
Khuutra said:
FreeTalkLive said:
The reviewer clearly doesn't like Wii games. It's a completely biased review. However, even he admitted the game is good for a short time - which means rental.

This about works.

Incidentally RPGFan is about the worst resource on the internet for RPG reviews. Go figure.

Ehm, wether this review is good or not (haven't played the game, so can't say), RPGFan is by far the best site for RPG reviews. Are you sure you're not confusing it with RPGamer?

What?!!!

Yes?

No?

Ehm, you're supposed to, y'know, say a bit more, the "what?!!!" looks a bit empty

This might be the lowest score it will get. Who wants to bet with that

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

good review, very similar to the impressions at neogaf and gamefaqs, if you ever played princess crown, or odin sphere, you know what you're getting at. The main selling point are the beautiful 2D graphics, with the average gameplay, lets not hype this as a 90% game, it will be lucky to score 80% on gamerankings, but who cares, this game will be lots of fun for me.

killeryoshis said:

Sure I'll take the bet:  We'll do a month of avatar control

"The only other reviews I see are:

Edge Magazine UK - 6 out of 10
Ngamer UK- 89 out of 100

Seems like a wide range in the scores so far."

oh you lost.  Wonder what I'll change your avatar to.

Around the Network

I play it already, and i could say this game's score is over 8.0 for me.

And i didn't feel casual anywhere in this game.

Torillian said:
killeryoshis said:

Sure I'll take the bet:  We'll do a month of avatar control

"The only other reviews I see are:

Edge Magazine UK - 6 out of 10
Ngamer UK- 89 out of 100

Seems like a wide range in the scores so far."

oh you lost.  Wonder what I'll change your avatar to.

Haha, priceless

IGN said they played the game and liked it, so did many other sites, so I'll wait for their reviews.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

--OkeyDokey-- said:

So according to these guys, this game is a little bit better than Too Human and a little bit worse than Dragon Quest Swords.

Yeah, I'm not touching this thing with a ten foot pole o_O

I liked Odin Sphere, admittedly for its graphics alone. Didn't make for a satisfying purchase, though. And they gave that game a 92.

no and no, and you need to touch it, and the reviewer is an idiot.

Madanial said:
I play it already, and i could say this game's score is over 8.0 for me.

And i didn't feel casual anywhere in this game.

this game is anything but for the casuals, well, depends on the mode that is, and it's easily over 8/10 for me as well.