By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Muramasa: The Demon Blade RPGFan Import review - OUCH

Torillian said:
killeryoshis said:
This might be the lowest score it will get. Who wants to bet with that

Sure I'll take the bet:  We'll do a month of avatar control

"The only other reviews I see are:

Edge Magazine UK - 6 out of 10
Ngamer UK- 89 out of 100

Seems like a wide range in the scores so far."

oh you lost.  Wonder what I'll change your avatar to.

I never approved of our bet

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network
killeryoshis said:
Torillian said:
killeryoshis said:
This might be the lowest score it will get. Who wants to bet with that

Sure I'll take the bet:  We'll do a month of avatar control

"The only other reviews I see are:

Edge Magazine UK - 6 out of 10
Ngamer UK- 89 out of 100

Seems like a wide range in the scores so far."

oh you lost.  Wonder what I'll change your avatar to.

I never approved of our bet

I told Zexen you would squelch on it.  Don't make bets you aren't willing to keep and before you know all the information.

LOL it's funny that people are so unashamedly blunt about their distaste for the Wii.

It's all about the game.

Didnt IGN also say the controls were not the best...and they needed improvement.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition FC 0025-4434-1221

MSG ME AS YOU ADD.

zexen_lowe said:
Khuutra said:
FreeTalkLive said:
The reviewer clearly doesn't like Wii games. It's a completely biased review. However, even he admitted the game is good for a short time - which means rental.

This about works.

Incidentally RPGFan is about the worst resource on the internet for RPG reviews. Go figure.

Ehm, whether this review is good or not (haven't played the game, so can't say), RPGFan is by far the best site for RPG reviews. Are you sure you're not confusing it with RPGamer?

http://www.rpgfan.com/reviews/fireemblem-rd/index.html

No, I spoke as I meant to.

It is not their fault - but it is sort of their fault. Pretty much all genre specialty sites are that terrible when it coems to reviews.

Around the Network

The reviewer used the term "casual". That's all I need to know in order to "trust" their opinion. Which means I'll still be getting this.

the2bears - the indie shmup blog

Guys guys guys....what gave you any reason to trust reviewers these days when it comes to Wii games?

I swear, the only people I'm going to trust when it comes to buying games will be from the few select members of this website and myself...the "professionals" on the internet are too busy swimming in the political fodder of the fanboys.

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

Khuutra said:
zexen_lowe said:
Khuutra said:
FreeTalkLive said:
The reviewer clearly doesn't like Wii games. It's a completely biased review. However, even he admitted the game is good for a short time - which means rental.

This about works.

Incidentally RPGFan is about the worst resource on the internet for RPG reviews. Go figure.

Ehm, whether this review is good or not (haven't played the game, so can't say), RPGFan is by far the best site for RPG reviews. Are you sure you're not confusing it with RPGamer?

It is not their fault - but it is sort of their fault. Pretty much all genre specialty sites are that terrible when it coems to reviews.

88%...it deserves lower? Haven't played it, so I can't say

zexen_lowe said:
Khuutra said:
zexen_lowe said:

The problem is not with the score. I could not care less about the score.

Khuutra said:
zexen_lowe said:
Khuutra said:
zexen_lowe said:

The problem is not with the score. I could not care less about the score.

Then what's the problem? I haven't played the game, so I don't know what the fuck is wrong there