By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Team Ico series has overtaken Zelda as greatest adventure series!! By MM.2.

Zelda is always the leader in action/adventure imo, ico + shadow were good games though just not zelda its in league of its own.

Around the Network

Better than Zelda!!! Haha, classic.

Anyway, it's purely subjective obviously. But I think the number of people who think a team ICO game is as good as Zelda is very low

Oh boy now we actually have a brawl going

Should I jump in or no

I'm going to say no

This is wishfull thinking. Zelda destroys the ICO series. OOT >>>>>>>>>>> Any ICO game. Selnor out.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
killeryoshis said:
How come evey Thread megaman2 makes it gets over 200 replies. When I make a thread I barly make it over 20

Because every thread he creates is flamebait, and he sticks around in the thread to personally piss off every single person who joins in.  Notice the alternate spelling in his name.  This is his 3rd or 4th account.

Flamebait? This thread was created merely for discussion purposes only

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Around the Network

Much as I love Shadow of the Colossus, I have to disagree.

Until Team ICO can get 20 years of constantly delivering quality, Zelda has the victory here.

And megaman, is this thread made under the (true) assumption that you are no longer Sony leader, or are you TRYING to get yourself impeached?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

megaman.2. said:
killeryoshis said:
How come evey Thread megaman2 makes it gets over 200 replies. When I make a thread I barly make it over 20

Because every thread he creates is flamebait, and he sticks around in the thread to personally piss off every single person who joins in.  Notice the alternate spelling in his name.  This is his 3rd or 4th account.

Flamebait? This thread was created merely for discussion purposes only

Yeah you need to stop creating threads

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

^^ i think so too, too bad that's not gonna happen :(

he'll keep doing what he's doing cuz technically he's not doing anything wrong or breaking the rules... there's no rule against being annoying ;)

You looking for a fight, flameboy? If so, read on:

Link's Awakening, on the original Game Boy in 1993, is better than anything the Ico Team has made, including The Last Guardian. And before you rattle off the old "Zelda is stale" rhetoric, let me remind you that the game doesn't have Zelda, Ganon, Hyrule, or the Triforce. (But it does have Shy Guys and Will Wright in it.)

Yes. Yes it does.

Ico games are great, but they aren't as Epic as Zelda. Ocarina of Time is still one of the best adventure games ever.