By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Team Ico series has overtaken Zelda as greatest adventure series!! By MM.2.

Khuutra said:
Oh boy now we actually have a brawl going

Should I jump in or no

I'm going to say no

I vote jump in. It'll add a little spice to the thread. Plus, I'll probably learn more about these ICO games. They sound like they are pretty good games.

Around the Network
killeryoshis said:
megaman.2. said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:
killeryoshis said:
How come evey Thread megaman2 makes it gets over 200 replies. When I make a thread I barly make it over 20

Because every thread he creates is flamebait, and he sticks around in the thread to personally piss off every single person who joins in.  Notice the alternate spelling in his name.  This is his 3rd or 4th account.

Flamebait? This thread was created merely for discussion purposes only

Yeah you need to stop creating threads

I can nevr stop entertaining

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

U may entertain yourself but eveyone else considers you annoying.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

peachbuggy said:

why?

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

megaman.2. said:
peachbuggy said:

why?

because you create flamebait threads constantly.

Around the Network
TX109 said:
megaman.2. said:
peachbuggy said:

why?

because you create flamebait threads constantly.

Thats unfair, how is this thread flamebait? Nobody has been banned and the community has participated in a great discussion, constantlt? could you provide evidence

</embed>

You call this a great discussion? It was mostly people telling you you're crazy because you made a ridiculous claim in your OP as if it was fact, you called it a fact, and you actually made no argument at all. You just... stated something ludicrous to piss people off. It worked.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
You call this a great discussion? It was mostly people telling you you're crazy because you made a ridiculous claim in your OP as if it was fact, you called it a fact, and you actually made no argument at all. You just... stated something ludicrous to piss people off. It worked.

Those were not my intentions, its not ludicrous stating that Team Ico series has overtaken Zelda. I personally own many zelda games but it was not my aim to piss people off

</embed>

Yeah of course it wasn't. I could just imagine you giggling through your hands looking at some of the replies you have managed to garner!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

There is no way Team ico has over taken the Zelda series.

PSN ID: TheSimkin

GamerTag: TheSimkin

WII friend Code: 0002 7972 4522 2681