By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony have won E3 hands down, Sony Leader approved!

Guys keep it civil! This is just a friendly reminder but if this gets out of hand there are going to be bans and locked threads for sure.

Around the Network

I think the winner is Nintendo, they announce the most games we didn´t know about.

sony wins the LoL of the year with the wiimote + controller for ps3, very creative :)

Why are MS fanboys even in this thread?

Smashed said:
nojustno said:

really? because I really found the wii ripoff pathetic. At least MS went a step further.

I'd honestly rate them both about equal

So how did MS step it up? They got a MGS game, that PS3 is getting too? Another halo game?

Um Natal?

inb4 your fanboy opinion

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:
But....MS have gained MGS!

But MS also lost Final Fantasy...

OT:
SONY win E3, but it was close.

And id also like to add a LOL @ Forza 3 getting owned by GT5.

Micorsofts presser was fantastic last night,,,
Nintendo's presser was downright ugly,,, didnt they learn ?
Sony's presser,,,, where do i start? FF XIV excusive, Rockstar Exclusive, Uncharted 2 awesomeness, great presentation for motion controler, Last gardian, GT5 PSP, MGS PSP,,,

you all know it ,, sony was better than the rest this year,, but microsoft did an Awesome one, it must be noted

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

nintendo wins really...it has much more....im sure zelda, fzero, all of those are being worked out.

Microsoft has mentioned many games coming out for the system...nevertheless. We still have to wait and see how they turn out to be.....

When nintendo comes out with their games We always know it will sell more than their adversaries.....

The only game i am sure is groundbreaking from 360 would have to be Modern warfare 2 and Final fantasy even though i am not a fan of FF series...As for the others we all have to be skeptical about it....

nojustno said:
Smashed said:
nojustno said:

really? because I really found the wii ripoff pathetic. At least MS went a step further.

I'd honestly rate them both about equal

So how did MS step it up? They got a MGS game, that PS3 is getting too? Another halo game?

Um Natal?

inb4 your fanboy opinion

The eyetoy motion just wrecked Natal out of proportion.

Carl2291 said:
colonelstubbs said:
But....MS have gained MGS!

But MS also lost Final Fantasy...

OT:
SONY win E3, but it was close.

And id also like to add a LOL @ Forza 3 getting owned by GT5.

Gaming Historian has spoken!!

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>