By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony have won E3 hands down, Sony Leader approved!

Out of the 3, I think Sony did the best. They definitely stepped up from last year. Microsoft and Nintendo also did good.

(++++) Final Fantasy XIV - WOW My heart skipped a beat.
(+++) Final Fantasy XIII Trailer, that was pimp.
(+++) GoW 3 DEMO!
(++) Metal Gear Solid: Peacewalker

(+-) AC2 Demo
(+-) PSPGo

(-+) The new motion controller
(-+) Lost Planet 2

Around the Network

Ubisoft had the best press conference. Best host, best presentation and a killer lineup of games (minus the ones aimed at tween girls). Plus they had James Cameron and Pele FTW.

kowenicki said:
Sony failed simply due to the ridiculously priced PSPGo.... that has PS3 launch written all over it.

Ms wins

sony and Ninty tie.

I ROFL'ED.

I don't think anyone won E3 hands down. I think everyone has their own case to victory.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

God of War 3 and GT5 for 2010. Going to be a long Holiday season for PS3.

Around the Network

*Facepalm*
So embarrasing.

color me unimpressed. while psp games and announcements were great ps3 ones? meh so we get
1. ps3 wand that looks and works exactly Wii Motion + it it's so early in development(lloking at tech demo) that Natal looks like it will hit shops tomorrow. and that fps look? lol wii games have better controls than this - we play fps games with wii controls cause of the freedom and this thing they showed you can do already with normal controller.
2. another GT5 cgi movie. so i guess EU/NA ps3 owners won't see this game until 2011.
3. Agent - it's just announcement which means there's another 2 years until we see this game in action or atleast a cgi trailer.
4. Modnation racing game quite impressive but again nothing we didn't see(though we have it now in one game),
5. extended Trico trailer we've seen weeks ago - nothing much aside from this so probably we have to wait at least a year for a full announcement,
6. GOW3 looks exactly like GOW2 with better graphics,
7. FF14 as a ps3 exclusive is actually just a MMO game - anyone actually wants FF online game?

@bonker gow3 is coming out spring.

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

FF14 Exclusive
R* Exclusive Agent
GT5 awesome nascar, dmg, environment!!
GoW 3 OMFG BRUTALITY! BRING THE PAIN! Anyone else got blowned by the graphics?
Uncharted 2, Wow.. That was so INTENSE.
M.A.G No lag 256 peeps! XD
Last Guardian :OOO, So what we have seen it was still epic ^.^.
Lost Planet 2 Not exclusive was news to ME so...
MOTION WAS NOT GAY the weapons were pretty neat and they didnt waste freaking 1 h on it.

Well done Sony.. WELL DONE.

Just hated that they wasted so much time on PSP and Montages but well PSP was new so I get it I guess. Alot of great games coming for PSP :).

megaman.2. said:
@bonker gow3 is coming out spring.

Spring of 2010.  It won't help them move consoles during the 4th quarter of 2009.