By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony have won E3 hands down, Sony Leader approved!

dahuman said:

All is forgiven, not to mention I can't wait to play the NSMB with my friends and family, Nintendo really does know what people want, evil mofos.

You said it brother!  I was all ready to give up on them and just concentrate on the 360 for the time being, and now they got me savin up money for games that won't hit shelves for another 5-6 months and beyond... damn you Nintendo!!!

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network
dahuman said:

and about the Nintendo Conference....

All is forgiven, not to mention I can't wait to play the NSMB with my friends and family, Nintendo really does know what people want, evil mofos.

Best Penny Arcade in forever.

In the end, Sony did nothing to change the market. They had nice games on display, but nothing more or less than what they've had before, and that hasn't moved them from third place. They could have made more waves with the PiiMote, but appently that won't come out until next year, and it will be packaged with VaporWare.

misterd said:
dahuman said:

Enjoy :

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Sardauk said:
misterd said:
dahuman said:

Enjoy :

We have a new winner.

"All if forgiven" officially has the shortest championship reign ever.