By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony have won E3 hands down, Sony Leader approved!

dcIKeeL said:
Xxain said:
Smashed said:
colonelstubbs said:
Sony didnt win anything. No huge shock announcements, not like a NEW MGS game on the 360

Which is ALSO coming on PS3.

How is MGS on 360 a shocker when its been rumored to hell N back since MGS4????

No one really believed it would happen and everyone thought the rumors were over when MGS for the Iphone was announced, of course then the kojima flash site started but even then, no one truly thought it would happen.

''No one?'' Go back and check topics there are like.. ALOT that were sure it was coming. The fuzz was about MGS4 coming or not and so far its still not there, MGS story is basically on PS3.

Around the Network
Aldro said:
dcIKeeL said:
Xxain said:
Smashed said:
colonelstubbs said:
Sony didnt win anything. No huge shock announcements, not like a NEW MGS game on the 360

No one really believed it would happen and everyone thought the rumors were over when MGS for the Iphone was announced, of course then the kojima flash site started but even then, no one truly thought it would happen.

''No one?'' Go back and check topics there are like.. ALOT that were sure it was coming. The fuzz was about MGS4 coming or not and so far its still not there, MGS story is basically on PS3.

Of course people said they did, but deep down inside they could only cross their fingers and hope. Stop downplaying ps3 fanboys goddamn. I am a very fair person and give props where props are deserved.

The only reason people though it would be MGS4 is because no one thought we'd get info on the next MGS game for a while but we did. That and the recent timed exclusivity thats been going on this gen. No, the MGS story isn't on the 360, but 90% of that story was pre 360 so that's a retarded statement. Only 25% of it is on the ps3 using your reasoning. But i get the impression you believe snakes story is continuing? It's not, MGS Rising IS the NEW Metal Gear. The metal gear universe will be continued with this game. It is not an unimportant standalone spinoff.

i agree sony won e3.

4 blockbuster new exclusives.....

Agent
Final Fantasy XIV
ModNation Racing
Last Gaurdian

and apparently something new will be announced tonight.

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

dcIKeeL said:
Aldro said:
dcIKeeL said:
Xxain said:
Smashed said:
colonelstubbs said:

Of course people said they did, but deep down inside they could only cross their fingers and hope. Stop downplaying ps3 fanboys goddamn. I am a very fair person and give props where props are deserved.

The only reason people though it would be MGS4 is because no one thought we'd get info on the next MGS game for a while but we did. That and the recent timed exclusivity thats been going on this gen. No, the MGS story isn't on the 360, but 90% of that story was pre 360 so that's a retarded statement. Only 25% of it is on the ps3 using your reasoning. But i get the impression you believe snakes story is continuing? It's not, MGS Rising IS the NEW Metal Gear. The metal gear universe will be continued with this game. It is not an unimportant standalone spinoff.

Ofcourse we said it because we knew it was coming, We all prayed that it wouldnt but that would be a miracle :P the odds were pretty much in favour of the 360.

The next game is basically between MGS2 and 4 and is about Raiden - Sunny - Patriots thing. Kojima isnt even directing it. The games and stories we have fell in love with MGS1,2,3,4 are play-able atleast on my PS3 (60GB). So basically the story of Snake is on the PS3/2/1. And no I do not really believe there will be a MGS5 well a sequel, But a man can hope. This is the next MGS but Kojima has no part in it, Its a ''side'' story does not mean it cant be great but its pretty much bonuses since we cant move on any further. I cant speak for anyone else but I myself were worried about MGS4 going to the 360. That was my fear really, not any other Metal gear solid games that will show us how some stuff happend. Kojima did even say he wont port MGS4 a while ago and I do recon he did say he will most likely bring future MGS games to it. To lazy to find the link at the moment. My point is, The masterpiece MGS4 will most likely remain on the PS3. Then the 'next' metal gears will keep coming but it wont really matter much to ME. Ofcourse I will get it ( Unless it gets 1/10 in reviews XD ) but I do not think many PS fans have any problem sharing THIS exclusive, There will be more ofc. But the story has already been told.

Tbh same thing goes for me about PSP's peacewalker. It will show us something entirely diffrent but even there I do not really care. Like I said its my opinion. I want to move forward but it seems really unlikely atm :(.

Sony won this one, no doubt.

PSP ruled the show floor with a plethera of games shown as well as a new PSP model(I can care less for the PSP Go though).

PS3 is getting some great software as well. The Agent was announced, exclusive R* game. Lost Planet 2's exclusivity destroyed. MGSR is a MP game that is not even a "Kojima" made game. It is not the same as 360 getting MGS4 or MGS5(which is what all the 360 fans was betting on). MGS Peace Walker is the official next installment in the MGS series, and the only one being directed by Hideo Kojima.

Don't forget the next installment in the FF line, FFXIV, is exclusive to PS3 and PC. Much game footage was shown as well as some mind blowing trailers.

FFVII released on PSN equals insta win!

Assassin's Creed was the only MP game of note shown, which turns out it will have exclusive PS3 content and conectivity with PSP version of AC.

Fat Princess for PSP, EPIC WIN!!!

God of War III shown, and Project Trico real name revealed as "The last Guardian".

Oh, and there was that little thing on a motion controller as well. I cant say if it is better then MS's but it's presentation was much neater and not as scripted . This makes all Three next gen systems equal in the "motion sensing" department.

I could go on but I need to go try out the Uncharted 2 beta now....which released today. Don't forget Sony has ANOTHER EXCLUSIVE announcement TODAY!

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network

Only Sony fanboys put these kind of threads in the general Gaming forum, while MS and Nintendo fans would have chosen to just put it in their own forums, for an E3 that was so close between the three.

I mean, it's fine if you think Sony won, but screaming "Sony won hands down" is a bit laughable.

outlawauron said:
I don't think anyone won E3 hands down. I think everyone has their own case to victory.

^This!

But overall I thought Nintendo did best, but MS and Sony did well imo.

infamous8 said:
i agree sony won e3.

Agent
Final Fantasy XIV
ModNation Racing
Last Gaurdian

LMAO

final fantasy MMO.....a blockbuster....hahaha...haha. HAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Modnation racing....looks quite good, one of the reasons i'll probably purchase a ps3 this fall

Agent......do you know anything about this game to claim it a blockbuster, for all we know it could turn out to be huxley's evil twin.

Last Guardian, don't know wnough about but looks very unique stylistically. Doesn't matter though, late 2011 early 2012 release.

You heard it here first kiddies!!!

dcIKeeL said:
infamous8 said:
i agree sony won e3.

Agent
Final Fantasy XIV
ModNation Racing
Last Gaurdian

LMAO

final fantasy MMO.....a blockbuster....hahaha...haha. HAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Modnation racing....looks quite good, one of the reasons i'll probably purchase a ps3 this fall

Agent......do you know anything about this game to claim it a blockbuster, for all we know it could turn out to be huxley's evil twin.

Last Guardian, don't know wnough about but looks very unique stylistically. Doesn't matter though, late 2011 early 2012 release.

You heard it here first kiddies!!!

Damn !!

Microsoft should have announced this to win again'st sony :

Halo 5 (2015)

Gears of War 4 (2013)

Alan Wake 2 (2014)

Metal Gear Solid Rising Reboot(2016)

Halo ODST 2 - the last drop (2013)

Way to go Sony ... hum hum....

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

UC2 and GoW3 were really cool and I'm going to play UC2 for sure, but, ummm... how should I say this, if this thing below comes out at around the same time as GoW3, I think I'm going with it instead because I'm a sucker for wanting to find out how Nintendo games would control on the Wii =X.

and about the Nintendo Conference....

All is forgiven, not to mention I can't wait to play the NSMB with my friends and family, Nintendo really does know what people want, evil mofos.