By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony have won E3 hands down, Sony Leader approved!

dcIKeeL said:
Smashed said:
nojustno said:
Smashed said:
nojustno said:

really? because I really found the wii ripoff pathetic. At least MS went a step further.

I'd honestly rate them both about equal

So how did MS step it up? They got a MGS game, that PS3 is getting too? Another halo game?

Um Natal?

inb4 your fanboy opinion

The eyetoy motion just wrecked Natal out of proportion.

LMAOOO, boy, you ARE blind. Blew what out of where?? Dude, Natal is not the pseye's shitty tech. It's no where near as good as Natal. Sony's motion control uses existing technology. Natal has been built from the ground up and is pushing the boundaries of current technology. Like a great company, MS is using the motivation of competition and creating new technologies. Alot of the greatest innovations have been acheived by electronics companies trying to one up each other, in fact this is where new tech usually comes from.

Check out Johnny Lee's blog.

I hope your not trying to say Sony hasn't created it's own technologies. Anyway, yes Natal has way better tech but Sony's and Nintendo's motion controls are more practical

Around the Network

"Like a great company, MS is using the motivation of competition and creating new technologies. Alot of the greatest innovations have been acheived by electronics companies trying to one up each other, in fact this is where new tech usually comes from."

You mean copying. Everything M$ have released ever has been a copy from windows all the way through to x360 and now natal.

I will give microsoft one thing they do hae the best quotes though!

"...the best way to prepare [to be a programmer] is to write programs, and to study great programs that other people have written. In my case, I went to the garbage cans at the Computer Science Center and fished out listings of their operating system." - Bill Gates (Microsoft Corporation)

"Hey, Steve, just because you broke into Xerox's house before I did and took the TV doesn't mean I can't go in later and take the stereo." - Bill Gates (Microsoft Corporation)

Bill Gates had Mac prototypes to work from, and he was known to be obsessed with trying to make Windows as good as SAND (Steve's Amazing New Device), as a Microsoft exec named it. It was the Mac that Microsoft took for its blueprint on how to make a GUI.

""Windows [n.] - A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition.""

they ended up last for me

Nintendo won it for me SMG2 and Golden Sun DS, fuck yeah

although as always we were the victors of E3 the gamers

Microsoft has never been an innovator of software or hardware just a copier.

Actually my favorite quote of Billy boy is "If you can't make it good, at least make it look good."

Applies to Natal here!

"...the best way to prepare [to be a programmer] is to write programs, and to study great programs that other people have written. In my case, I went to the garbage cans at the Computer Science Center and fished out listings of their operating system." - Bill Gates (Microsoft Corporation)

"Hey, Steve, just because you broke into Xerox's house before I did and took the TV doesn't mean I can't go in later and take the stereo." - Bill Gates (Microsoft Corporation)

Bill Gates had Mac prototypes to work from, and he was known to be obsessed with trying to make Windows as good as SAND (Steve's Amazing New Device), as a Microsoft exec named it. It was the Mac that Microsoft took for its blueprint on how to make a GUI.

""Windows [n.] - A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition.""

Staude said:
colonelstubbs said:
Sony didnt win anything. No huge shock announcements, not like a NEW MGS game on the 360

mgs is multiplat right ?

And if you saw the sony conference you'd see how kojima said "this is the true sequal to the metal gear solid franchise" and that he himself was working on it :p

and to everone saying microsoft took it a step further..

You're talking about peacemaker right, LMAO. It's on the psp first of all.....bore. He said "this is A true sequel to  MGS storyline" to prevent anyone from not getting excited about the game because it's on the psp and they think it's a spinoff. He simply meant that it adds to Snakes story and is set after MGS3 but way before MGS2. You, just touted a psp game to downplay 360 is getting the new metal gear games as well.

Truly sad, Stay with your ps3 is the future nonsense, NATAL is to futuristic for your nearsightedness.

Around the Network
C_Hollomon said:
colonelstubbs said:
But....MS have gained MGS!

Yes and that's awesome for the 360 but I believe it's a hack and slice game like ninja gaiden.  Raiden was never a stealth charater like Snake so it will not have the same feel of the main MGS series.  That's how I feel about it.

Damage control at it's best, LMAO!!! I can tell from his tone he believes it's 360 exclusive, it's on the ps3 as well so yes, downplay your own game. He also believes it's an important stand alone spin off.....NO, it's the new metal gear series, forget about snake, kojima is moving on.

Are you best pals with Kojima dude!?!?!? You MUST HAVE SEEN GAMEPLAY????? It's gonna be different than the espionage feel of MGS but rest assured it will be unique.

AFFLICTION said:
it was close but sony won with heart and it's harder for sony to make a better conference just for ps3 because they have to work on psp and ps2 then ps3 all ms has to do is work on 360 since they killed the orignal xbox all there attention is 360

Microsoft is significantly BIGGER than sony, they have other departments to attend to. They also have the Zune which they devote alot of time to and they are DEDICATED to their online quality.

This thread is made of so much of t3h funneh.

Xxain said:
Smashed said:
colonelstubbs said:
Sony didnt win anything. No huge shock announcements, not like a NEW MGS game on the 360

Which is ALSO coming on PS3.

How is MGS on 360 a shocker when its been rumored to hell N back since MGS4????

No one really believed it would happen and everyone thought the rumors were over when MGS for the Iphone was announced, of course then the kojima flash site started but even then, no one truly thought it would happen.

Staude said:
i'll post this here too

epic win directly from the i'm

behold the power of the ps3 !

Lmao!!

We need moar mo these, reggie is out-dated nao. :P