By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony have won E3 hands down, Sony Leader approved!

Sony didnt win anything. No huge shock announcements, not like a NEW MGS game on the 360

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

there's a damn clear winner this time, and it's Nintendo, for god's sake...

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

The biggest shock was Final Fantasy XIV, I did not see that one coming at all, but it is disappointing to see it online

Anyway, the Uncharted footage was incredible, but it was disappointing to not see Ratchet, and the focus seemed to be on 2010 games too much IMO, it is a pity that GT and TLG won't make it this year, but 2010 is going to be great for everyone

nojustno said:

really? because I really found the wii ripoff pathetic. At least MS went a step further.

I'd honestly rate them both about equal

So how did MS step it up? They got a MGS game, that PS3 is getting too? Another halo game?

I'm excited for The Agent, hopefully it's a 2010 holiday title.

Around the Network

Hands down. FFXIV was a fucking MEGATON...even if it's not exclusive the fact that they announced it makes their conference the best.

dark_gh0st_b0y said:
megaman.2. said:

The Sony conference was sublime and outstanding. Much respect to Sony for once again delivering. God of war 3 only possible on ps3.

OMFG GOD OF WAR 3 WILL OWN!!

Discuss while I watch GOW3!

*I meant approves lol*

u r joking right!?

it was awful, boring, worthless

One only has to look at your sig and wonder why you even bothered to post? Goodbye and don't look back................................................

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

colonelstubbs said:
Sony didnt win anything. No huge shock announcements, not like a NEW MGS game on the 360

Which is ALSO coming on PS3.

Fanboys in denial will say that it is tied with MS presentation.

People that aren't blind by their love for SOny will agree that this presentation was lame...

No info on exclusivities

Lame tech demo

Tons of shitty montages

no date for GT5 (again... sigh...)

only GOW3 was worth wasting my time on this

(Still, I had a good laugh watching the tech-demo)

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

dark_gh0st_b0y said:
there's a damn clear winner this time, and it's Nintendo, for god's sake...

STOP trolling and de-railing this thread!!

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>