By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony have won E3 hands down, Sony Leader approved!

I'd say they were tied with MS, there's no real winner.

Around the Network

all 3 did a good job this year. The Sony conference was a little on the overly long side but pretty good. I don't think there is a clear cut winner this year.

really? because I really found the wii ripoff pathetic. At least MS went a step further.

I'd honestly rate them both about equal

God of war 3 is just GoW2 with updated graphics,i hardly doubt a linear adventure game is only possible on PS3,but once again another game only possible on PS3,and 2010.

megaman.2. said:

The Sony conference was sublime and outstanding. Much respect to Sony for once again delivering. God of war 3 only possible on ps3.

OMFG GOD OF WAR 3 WILL OWN!!

Discuss while I watch GOW3!

*I meant approves lol*

u r joking right!?

it was awful, boring, worthless

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Around the Network
mhsillen said:
Sony’s conference rated high on the laugh meter

Oh shut up.

Sony's conference was OK. No God of War III in 2009, looks like no Gran Turismo 5 in 2009 either. And $250 for the PSP Go is overpriced for something that has a smaller non-touchscreen.

That Team ICO game looked great though, so did Uncharted 2.

FF14 announcement made my heart skip, but then I realized it was an online FF which is a completely different thing and a sequel to FF11.

Nothing crazy, no PS3 Slim or price cut. 

XGamer0611 said:
Nope, just you think that. Sony had too many multiplat titles pushing their presentation. Hats off to Nintendo the real winners at e3.

umm what? all i remember was assassins creed and everything else was exclusive dude. maybe i missed 1 or 2. but iehter way, i think it was even all around

How many dates for PS3 games were there in 2009?

This looks like yet another year where we are being told that next year is the year of the PS3...

Garnett said:

God of war 3 is just GoW2 with updated graphics,i hardly doubt a linear adventure game is only possible on PS3,but once again another game only possible on PS3,and 2010.

Garnett will you ever change? your sig sumps it up!!

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>