By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz 2.0 - the aftermath!

Also, with the new software numbers coming, I'm noticing how annoying it is not to have the first comment first. It's harder to follow a conversation, and it's more confusing (some of which will undoubtedly be because of being used to the old system). I never understood why anyone uses this system, it makes much more sense to have the first comment first.

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
mmnin said:

having problems adding pictures to albums. Lets me browse files, but doesn't show the name of the file once selected for upload.  Once UPLOAD is pressed, it says the image is not a supported format, though it is *.jpg.  Not sure if this is already known.  using Firefox.

I've had that problem (minus the name disappearing) for a really long time, maybe forever.  If I do pics one at a time it says "Sorry, we only accept ..." but the picture is still uploaded; I think it fails to upload if I do more than one at a time. 

Have you checked to confirm that it didn't actually work? 

Yeah it did still upload, Final-Fan.  Thanks. 

adjusting the screen resolution screws up videos

Rainbird said:
Also, with the new software numbers coming, I'm noticing how annoying it is not to have the first comment first. It's harder to follow a conversation, and it's more confusing (some of which will undoubtedly be because of being used to the old system). I never understood why anyone uses this system, it makes much more sense to have the first comment first.

Preach it brotha!  Now that comments have pages, it should be done just like threads, right?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I personally love The new look of VGCharts!!!
No complaints yet!!!

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
Rainbird said:

Preach it brotha!  Now that comments have pages, it should be done just like threads, right?

I agree with this 110%

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Final-Fan said:
Rainbird said:

I agree with this 110%

I'm with these guys.

This is my first really visit to the site, after seeing my brother on it and all the problems he was having.

My first suggestion is to give users an option to view the site under the old style.

My second would be to get rid of the massive clutter of the front page.

My third would be to get rid of all the colours on the front pages its like somebody tossed 10different paint cans on its and every single thing got a colour.

My final suggestion is to please for the love of god change the colour format on the forums, i've been visiting this site since late 2006 and posting since early 2007 and due to the new forum colours its impossible for me to read them without massive eye strain. Right after this posts i'll be forced to log off just to rest my eyes. So from a long time poster and contributer to the game database please save my eyes.

My sig managed to fuck itself up even worse overnight without me touching it, I can't delete the text boxes when editing or read the text inside of them, and now theres a huge gray bar between the boxes even though when I go to edit my sig they're stuck right next to each other.

I LOVE THE SITE!! its a little slower but overall the clean new aesthetics are amazing the black and grey background is awesome

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!!