By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The official VGChartz 2.0 Thread

Kantor said:
WAIT! One more thing...

Again, relatively minor. When I go to the Game Search page, the "Game Title" section entry bar is yellow. The text is white, so it is very difficult to read. Let me show you:

Yeh I'm getting this as well.

Around the Network
Gilgamesh said:
Kantor said:
WAIT! One more thing...

Again, relatively minor. When I go to the Game Search page, the "Game Title" section entry bar is yellow. The text is white, so it is very difficult to read. Let me show you:

Yeh I'm getting this as well.

It was found that that was a problem caused by Google Toolbar's autofill feature, or something like that. Disable it if you want it removed (you'ra  a DB admin, so you really should disable it )

Just found a slight glitch. When uploading banners, having selected the file, and pressed okay, nothing appears in the box, but pressing preview still works

Munkeh111 said:
Just found a slight glitch. When uploading banners, having selected the file, and pressed okay, nothing appears in the box, but pressing preview still works

Well, banners have to be accepted by DB admins, so I suppose it's the way it should work

Why the fuck does it look like GameSpot!? At least make them like the old boards but use more vibrant colors.

Around the Network
Test - 12 Point Font Blue background white text

Test - 14 point font black with light grey background

Still having table problems...

The "Home, World Charts...." stuff should be centered under the logo, and I think more threads should be shown on the homepage.

Now THAT is what I am talking about.

Compared to the last couple of redesigns (you know I wasnt fan of them), this looks leagues better.

Congrats to a very good new design.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

More info on table problems in posts...

When I go to edit the following post:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=1921442

It shows up in the colours I expect in the table using the Chrome browser. Once I post it reverts to the standard post colours. Kind of interesting.

NeoRatt said:
More info on table problems in posts...

When I go to edit the following post:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=1921442

It shows up in the colours I expect in the table using the Chrome browser. Once I post it reverts to the standard post colours. Kind of interesting.

I'm having the same problem in Firefox and Chrome.

It won't let me make tables in differnt colors anymore.