By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The official VGChartz 2.0 Thread

liquidninja said:

I figured out the problem with the menu bar is. It's flash.

Flash <<<<<<< Ajax (for web sites)

That's why we can't middle click to open in a new tab, and it's probably why the popup menu dissappers as soon as you take the mouse off of it.

Didn't notice it yet, as since the site change I've been on very few threads, but if and when I'll start again to use the site and its forums for their main purposes, it will be a pain in the arse for me. I really hate links in Flash that don't have the right-click menu usual in html links.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

Sig editing is still all messed up, and I'm still getting orange aka unread topics un "My Recent Threads" when nobody is making new posts in them, its rather annoying.

I think I'm giving up for now, my eyes are aching and the missing functionalities furtherly hurt the enjoyment I previously had on this site.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Pretty awesome the new look of the website i must say. I loved it.

it looks great... i guess

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Take my love, take my land..

Alby_da_Wolf said:
Rhonin the wizard said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Wow you guys!

but i think i have another problem :/

i don't think the smilies are working (when you click on the smiley face in the rich text reply toolbar)

i just noticed when i tried to insert one, i don't know if it's me or something....

Tried, neither smileys, nor picture insertion work anymore: their pop-up windows are both empty. Neither works the insert/edit embedded media button, its pop-up window is empty too.

They work for me.

Maybe is it a browser incompatibility? I'm using FF, what's your browser?

Opera.

Edit: Tried in Firofox, they don't work.

@ trunkswd, you have to ask a mod to add a DLC section, then you can add DLC achievements. However, there is no option for secret achievements yet

I found out that my eyes was starting to hurt after 20 minutes on this site. Are there too many colours perhaps?
My doctor said I had perfect sight, so there are no problems there.

Adding games to wishlists adds it to your overall games collection.

May I suggest a filter so that the user can select whether they want to view owned games/wishlist.

As for now I had to remove my wishlist games, as I felt like I was "cheating" in a way.