By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo admits Wii is close to its ultimate level

Haha, this is getting so silly.

Around the Network

Victory is finally mines!!!

PREDICTIONS:

Wii:Plans to outsell previous year by 1%.

DS:Down by 3% from previous year!

Lol, Nintendo is totally in for it.

only 26million consoles a year!??!!? weak sauce!

Are people forgetting that not a single price drop has been made?

Any smart company will only get ready to release their next console after the 3rd drop at least!

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

The Ghost of RubangB said:
"Oh no, they had the most successful year of all time! It might be hard to match again! That can only mean that it will stop selling overnight and the whole company will go bankrupt within weeks!"

Man I wish I had some money so I could just dump it all into Nintendo stock while everybody freaks out on the gloom and doom.

You summed up my thoughts exactly.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

Nintendo is facing market saturation & a weak economy. It goes without saying that sometime this year they are going to have to cut HW prices to keep demand up & continue selling at current production levels. Thus the lower profit forcast.....

As far as software is concerned, Wii Sports Resort & Wii Fit Plus should make up the slack for the slow fall off in Play/Fit/Kart sales with the casual crowd. Hopefully they got a big gun or two for their fanbase after Punch Out at E3. Personally I'm expecting Pikmin, Kirby, & something else for the Holidays. (not Zelda- they would never release a Wii version in the same time frame as Spirit Tracks)

Who cares what stock anylsts think anyways? It's not Nintendo's fault they bid their company to unrealisticly high levels.

It is still selling so much, as much as the HD consoles combined, but it might be reaching it's limit, let's see what WiiSports Resort does.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Only a one percent increase over last year? This is Nintendo's prediction? After some serious number crunching, I have figured out that would mean that they'd be breaking their own record by only one percent.

In what way is this supposed to be impressive?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

colours, price cut, games, HD output = win

Colours or Pricecut....