By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Some new Red Steel 2 Scans - Courtesy of VGChartz user sventiga

First off, a big thanks to sventiga, user of VGChartz, for scanning these in. Here come the scans, unsure of what magazine they're from though. I know they're in german, atleast :p Anyway, enjoy!

Around the Network

Darn, I don't know enough German to understand most of it.

Although, i'm digging the graphics. Kinda looks like the new PoP.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

*goes to find a German*

Carl2291 said:
*goes to find a German*

Lend me one.

Seriously, smbd give a summary?

That first enemy in the second page looks very weird...

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

I`ll translatev just need some time wait a few minutes

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Luckily I'm dutch, I can read and understand German. Cba to read all of that to bc I don't really care for it anymore.

They said something about 30% of the gameplay is linear and 70% exists out of big levels were you can run around freely and do missions and stuff like that. Damn, the one sentence I read, made me care for the game again o.O

The game also takes place in the American dessert. And they also said something about celshading with a comic book style, but we all knew that already.

red steel 2 is faster and better than the first version! never before was a swordfighting game so much fun!
redsteel 2 proves how accurate wii motion plus acctually is!
the fight for the best shooter on the wii isnt over yet its red steel2 versus the conduit.
interview with developer:
you totaly changed the graphics style. why?

because its alot cooler! there are are alot of reasons for that change. it fits much better to our project. its really hard to develope graphics for wii that looks realistic!! but since graphics don`t add anything to gameplay we want a game that actually looks like a videogame.

is there something you are really proud of with red steel 2?

yes the swordfights its something what I`ve dreamed of ever since i was born. and thanks to the sword gun combo you can feel like a really though guy!

have some movgies inspired you while making this game?

yes we were inspired by the movie "for a hand full of dollars" also you will find yourself like watching the movie kill bill just without the brutality!

is there something you want to tell the german gamers?

yes i feel like we are creating a game that is really a gift for all gamers so i hope you try it and hope you will enjoy it!

i hope you liked my translation i just took the parts which i thought were the most important. enjoy.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Holy shit, it was inspired by "For a handfull of dollars"? This is bound to rock.

I hope the art style doesn't hurt its sales, it looks fantastic. I'll buy it if the reviews are good.