By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Some new Red Steel 2 Scans - Courtesy of VGChartz user sventiga

@koopatrooper

Many thanks to you.

UPD: Inspired by "A Fistful of Dollars"? So there will be own Rojos and Baxter rival gangs? =)

Around the Network

@ mai

no problem I`m bored right now anyway

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Ennio Morricone music please?
That wuold fit incredibly good in this game, which keeps sounding better and better. And the style is stunning.

Captendo said:
Ennio Morricone music please?
That wuold fit incredibly good in this game, which keeps sounding better and better. And the style is stunning.

Very true: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV0wPBYDQ6Y

Wow. Hopefully this is being financed by all the Imaganiz games (I can't really fault Ubisoft for those since they make the company money).

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Around the Network

Art is great, but still think this needs online

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

I love the artstyle ,hope gameplay and story will be really good too. XD

Ubi, I hate you for no MP... :(

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

looks promising...still sad about no online tho...

"Tell me why does it have to be so hard

to let go when it?s your final day

...When death is on it's way"

CONMAN15 said:
Art is great, but still think this needs online

I think online is being left out because this game is going to be focused primarily on swordfighting. Making a tight, WM+, first-person swordfighter is going to be treading enough new ground without also figuring out how to make it tight for competitive multiplayer and tight for online.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.