By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Some new Red Steel 2 Scans - Courtesy of VGChartz user sventiga

amp316 said:
Captendo said:
Ennio Morricone music please?
That wuold fit incredibly good in this game, which keeps sounding better and better. And the style is stunning.

If Ennio Morricone did the soundtrack for this, that would automatically make it greatest soundtrack for a video game ever made.

Ubisoft may just buy the rights, I think. A soundtrack from Ennio Morricone and a game set in Venice: Italian revenge all over my face!

Around the Network

damn me as the biggst sonyfanboy thinks this looks AWESOME! damn.

Captendo said:
amp316 said:
Captendo said:
Ennio Morricone music please?
That wuold fit incredibly good in this game, which keeps sounding better and better. And the style is stunning.

If Ennio Morricone did the soundtrack for this, that would automatically make it greatest soundtrack for a video game ever made.

Ubisoft may just buy the rights, I think. A soundtrack from Ennio Morricone and a game set in Venice: Italian revenge all over my face!

Extreme Leone style close up on Captendo's eyes. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Man, that's too much for me to bother reading, but the pics look like they show nothing we haven't seen already. Can't wait for E3. :)

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

While this looks great, isn't actually sword-fighting all the time going to quickly wear your arms out? I wonder how they plan to avoid that. Is RS 1 it was mostly FPS with short swordfighting segments that were just waggle anyway. In this one the focus is on the sword fighting and it seems to be reading out big and hard you swing which, while fun and realistic is also going to be tiring for long periods.

Around the Network

Never played the first, but I'm really interested in this one, a bit dissapointed because of lack of online, still M+ plus the sword fights should make up for it.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I hope it doesn't have online mutliplayer beacuse if it has the game lenght will probably be really short and I rather have the opposite.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Now if this doesn't sell tons, you can assume Wii cannot sell hardcore mature games. Looks amazing and made with huge production values.

Gamerace said:
While this looks great, isn't actually sword-fighting all the time going to quickly wear your arms out? I wonder how they plan to avoid that. Is RS 1 it was mostly FPS with short swordfighting segments that were just waggle anyway. In this one the focus is on the sword fighting and it seems to be reading out big and hard you swing which, while fun and realistic is also going to be tiring for long periods.

Most gamers need to do more exercise anyway, and Wii Fit can only take your attention for so long...

Now seriously, I see your point. The game will probably have fairly sections with puzzles and exploration, so maybe it won't tire people that much.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

looks good