By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Some new Red Steel 2 Scans - Courtesy of VGChartz user sventiga

I think this has better graphics than NMH, and I was happy with NMH. Was a little worried at first when I heard cell shaded, but this will be fine.

The lack of local or online multi-player will hurt it more than the graphics, along with the fact that there will be far more competition...

Right now, for me personally I am far more interested in The Conduit. That's not to say I will not get both....

Sending to my daughter to college in the Fall. I'll probably be too broke when this comes out no matter how good it is.

Around the Network

Lookin' good!

^click the license to level it up! Please, and thanks in advance!

=D

I didn't buy Red Steel 1 for the multiplayer, and the same thing applies here. I didn't even play the RS1 multiplayer.

Red Steel 2 looks great in a scan, where screenshots usually diminish in quality.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

mai said:

Captendo said:
Ennio Morricone music please?
That wuold fit incredibly good in this game, which keeps sounding better and better. And the style is stunning.

Very true: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV0wPBYDQ6Y

Great song indeed....but I think this one is een better: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWo__6Xn6Qs

Concerning the Scans:the game looks awesome. Never played the first one after hearing all the complaints but I might check this one out. I love games which concentrate more on the art-style rather than on photorealistic graphics....that's also the reason why I believe that Okami is one of the best looking games of all time.

This looks pretty good. One to look out for in the E3 coverage, I think.

Around the Network

- The power of your flourish and the direction are crucial for the damage you do
- By shaking your Wiiremote, you take your sword off your scabbard
- Thanks to no weapon inventar, the gaming experience shall be more flowing
- Sometimes there are quicktime events, where you have to protect yourself against slashes of your enemy
- Your enemies are attacking you directy if you shoot at them
- There are more weapons than the sword and the pistol. One of them is for example a shotgun, which you can even improve during the game
- The game is only playable with WiiMotion +
- The location is a mix of American, Asian and futuristic Wild-West elements. Therefore there will be no old characters shown in the game.
- The artists flew to Japan to get inspired
- The main character is the only person, who is able to rescue the world
- There will be 15 different enemy classes and at least 5 boss fights. Enemies are attacking at most by 6
- The main enemy will be a kind of warlord
- The really big levels are going to be about 30% linear and 70% open world
- Extra missions will be sent by radio. You can choose them whenever you want
- During the game you'll learn some Katana moves to destory barrages
- The game has already now 10 hours of gameplay

English is not perfect, but I tried my best :P

I took the information from a German wii forum which is using the same source of information like this thread.

Take a look at my photos on flickr

VivaLaWiida said:

[...]

- The main character is the only person, who is able to rescue the world

[...]

How generic...

However, the other facts sound pretty cool. The swordfighting seems to be really cool. In the article it says, that depending on how far you move the Wiimote back before striking the power of your attack changes accordingly. No more waggle

Oh, and thanks VivaLaWiida for translating and summarizing the information from the article...so I don't have to read the whole thing on my own.

CAN NOT WAIT!

the wild west meets japan.. Kewl!

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Captendo said:
Ennio Morricone music please?
That wuold fit incredibly good in this game, which keeps sounding better and better. And the style is stunning.

If Ennio Morricone did the soundtrack for this, that would automatically make it greatest soundtrack for a video game ever made.     

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger