By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Some new Red Steel 2 Scans - Courtesy of VGChartz user sventiga

NJ5 said:
Gamerace said:
While this looks great, isn't actually sword-fighting all the time going to quickly wear your arms out? I wonder how they plan to avoid that. Is RS 1 it was mostly FPS with short swordfighting segments that were just waggle anyway. In this one the focus is on the sword fighting and it seems to be reading out big and hard you swing which, while fun and realistic is also going to be tiring for long periods.

Most gamers need to do more exercise anyway, and Wii Fit can only take your attention for so long...

Now seriously, I see your point. The game will probably have fairly sections with puzzles and exploration, so maybe it won't tire people that much.

I don't think you will be continually stabbing people for too long in that game. You probably slash them 2-4 times, then they step back to recover or readjust, then you do it again.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."