By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FFXIII will be best FF game ever, says Square.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
If FFXIII isn't the best FF game ever, I quit JRPG's. I am going to put this on my sig. This is SE's last chance.

"HAVE I GONE MAD OR DO SOME WESTERN NINTENDO AND SONY FANS ACTUALLY WISH THEY WERE JAPANESE?"

wait, whats wrong with that?

Around the Network
Darc Requiem said:
Son1x said:
No wonder he thinks like that, he wasn't involved with FF IV.

/this

@Stage

SE hasn't made the best JRPGs in years,  you may want to pick up some games that aren't for SE. They are less hyped and they usually deliver. Look int to some NIS or Atlus titles.

It's not that. I'm starting to become drawn to WRPG's and theres only so many games I can play. If I have the time I'll try to make some time for those. Usually I have a lot of stuff to do. Thanks.

they are wrong.

Final fantasy 13 Versus will.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
If FFXIII isn't the best FF game ever, I quit JRPG's. I am going to put this on my sig. This is SE's last chance.

A bit much don't you think? I mean quit the hole genre?? why not do what I will do and quit the FF games.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Naum said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

A bit much don't you think? I mean quit the hole genre?? why not do what I will do and quit the FF games.

Both of you are silly.

A good game is a good game regardless of the name or genre

Avoiding an entire genre or franchise is simply narrowminded.

Around the Network

Hyping up his own game? Im surprised

Should be awesome, tis my most hyped game this year easily.

That is a ballsy claim.

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

i hope this game is worth of playing

Well he's not gonna say "It will be ok, but I think FF(X) will still be better..."

4 ≈ One