By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FFXIII will be best FF game ever, says Square.

No wonder he thinks like that, he wasn't involved with FF IV.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network

"In those days Final Fantasy had not recorded such remarkable success abroad, outside Japan. Probably after VII, maybe it became a really strong title globally, and that situation hasn't changed up to now."

...This guy knows FF 1-6 were originally never released in Europe right?

Whatever he says though, it's a final fantasy, I assumed it was good, just how good is the question....compared to the others.

Hmm, pie.

blazinhead89 said:
^Hows Ghostbusters going :p ? OT ; It better be The Best GAME Ever with the amount of hype it has.

You'll notice I do pretty minimal hyping for the game since I am pretty biased. 

colonelstubbs said:
Hes not gunna say 'its shit' now is he

he could have said "it's da shit" but it sounds better this way

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

If FFXIII isn't the best FF game ever, I quit JRPG's. I am going to put this on my sig. This is SE's last chance.

Around the Network

He wouldn't say "FFX will still be better", now would he?

Son1x said:

/this

@Stage

SE hasn't made the best JRPGs in years,  you may want to pick up some games that aren't for SE. They are less hyped and they usually deliver. Look int to some NIS or Atlus titles.

Son1x said:

This - FF4 is #1 FF game

After FFXII, I don't really trust them anymore. Moreover, what kind of name is Lightning and Snow. They better have real names and those better be code names.

says..