By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If Link were in GOD of WAR or Kratos in the LEGEND of ZELDA could they win?

shinsa said:

to many link and nintendo fanboys to give this a proper debate.

note, Kratos is not stupid....He's acually really smart capable to lead armies. Can link lead an armie?

Since link cant really talk or doesnt thats one big downfall, link an surely beat GOW bosses but can he handle himself against a horrd of enemies...hard to say as the most enemies you fight in zelda are 4-5.

dont want to make this into a versus topic but Kratos would murder Link, even though i dont really like kratos and like link sooooo much more (even though link is a 2 dimentional character lol). A real fight that most still cant decide over and would destory any other (lol i think it has over the years) VS topic is.

Kratos Vs Dante

however back on topic. What i say is...

Kratos would bring curruption to Zelda.

and Link would bring light and peace to God of War.

Just because Link doesn't talk visible to the player, doesn't mean he can't actually talk.

How would Kratos beat Ganondorf without the Master Sword? His success is riding on whether or not the sword would accept him as it's master.

Around the Network

Kratos would kill everything that moves if he were in a Legend of Zelda.

Link would hold his own, but I don't think he could kill some of the massive bosses is God of War.

I give the edge to Kratos.

wfz said:
shinsa said:

note, Kratos is not stupid....He's acually really smart capable to lead armies. Can link lead an armie?

Since link cant really talk or doesnt thats one big downfall, link an surely beat GOW bosses but can he handle himself against a horrd of enemies...hard to say as the most enemies you fight in zelda are 4-5.

dont want to make this into a versus topic but Kratos would murder Link, even though i dont really like kratos and like link sooooo much more (even though link is a 2 dimentional character lol). A real fight that most still cant decide over and would destory any other (lol i think it has over the years) VS topic is.

Kratos Vs Dante

Just because Link doesn't talk visible to the player, doesn't mean he can't actually talk.

How would Kratos beat Ganondorf without the Master Sword? His success is riding on whether or not the sword would accept him as it's master.

Why do you think that is the only thing that can hurt or kill gannon?

It's funny really, and I hate to say it but it's like the apocolypse guy from buddy, nothing could kill him. She gets a rocket launcher and he says foolish nothing can hurt me, to which she replies "That was then, this is now" and blows him up.

Kratos can bring down a god, which gannon is not even close to. In fact he only has a relic of the gods in is universe to where he gets his power, and not even that much by what he demostrated.

Kratos would rip him to shreds and be sitting there holding his head. Gannon would not come back, and if the master sword was so "great" why has it never ACTUALLY killed gannon or gannondorf, just sealed him away. Kratos didn't seal gods, he ripped and destroied them.

Actually enemies in god of war swarm you, a lot at a once. They are visious and actually trying to kill kratos. He fights off hordes. In zelda the enemies are borderline retarded, they want it to be "kid" friendly sure, but still. The enemies move slow, attack slow and timely, and it's only 1 or 2 at a time, or at worst 4-5.

Kratos wouldn't need to solve puzzles..he'd just destroy everything in his path. Link wouldn't be able to do that in GoW land

CHYUII said:
Red4ADevil said:
CHYUII said:
Red4ADevil said:
Kratos would slaughter everyone in hyrule and take over the castle and be king

Link would be he opposite as he would oblierate all of the undead with the Blade of Evils Bane.

Kratos vs Gannon?

Yeah you probably are right.

The King of Evil from the desert  squaring off against the God of war, would be epic and bloody

Epic, but in the end Gannon would lose.

Gannon is evil but he is "Nintendo evil."

Kratos is more evil in his goodness, than Gannon is evil in his evil.

It would be like Captain Chaos vs Doctor Doom

I don't think so.. He's no match for Melee Ganon 

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TnJFDfp_IgM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TnJFDfp_IgM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Old Brawl code..ask for my new one..

Around the Network
Zuzic said:
wfz said:
shinsa said:

Kratos Vs Dante

It's funny really, and I hate to say it but it's like the apocolypse guy from buddy, nothing could kill him. She gets a rocket launcher and he says foolish nothing can hurt me, to which she replies "That was then, this is now" and blows him up.

Kratos can bring down a god, which gannon is not even close to. In fact he only has a relic of the gods in is universe to where he gets his power, and not even that much by what he demostrated.

Kratos would rip him to shreds and be sitting there holding his head. Gannon would not come back, and if the master sword was so "great" why has it never ACTUALLY killed gannon or gannondorf, just sealed him away. Kratos didn't seal gods, he ripped and destroied them.

Actually enemies in god of war swarm you, a lot at a once. They are visious and actually trying to kill kratos. He fights off hordes. In zelda the enemies are borderline retarded, they want it to be "kid" friendly sure, but still. The enemies move slow, attack slow and timely, and it's only 1 or 2 at a time, or at worst 4-5.

Kratos and the other gods aren't immortal gods like Christianity's and etc main God. Ganondorf has the freakin Triforce of Power, and it has been said that the only thing that can hurt him is the Master Sword (and Light Arrows can stun him). WW Link went so far as to freakin stab right through Ganondorf with the master sword when it was unpowered, and Ganondorf merely laughed. I doubt Kratos would have much better luck considering that it's the enchantment of the Master Sword that is the only thing that can bring down Ganondorf.

You can't merely rip apart an immortal godlike figure like Ganondorf, and you can't compare him to more mortal gods like the Greek ones.

wfz said:
Zuzic said:
wfz said:
shinsa said:

Kratos Vs Dante

Kratos and the other gods aren't immortal gods like Christianity's and etc main God. Ganondorf has the freakin Triforce of Power, and it has been said that the only thing that can hurt him is the Master Sword (and Light Arrows can stun him). WW Link went so far as to freakin stab right through Ganondorf with the master sword when it was unpowered, and Ganondorf merely laughed. I doubt Kratos would have much better luck considering that it's the enchantment of the Master Sword that is the only thing that can bring down Ganondorf.

You can't merely rip apart an immortal godlike figure like Ganondorf, and you can't compare him to more mortal gods like the Greek ones.

That maybe so. But not only is kratos as close to immortal as they get (climbing out of the realm of the dead multiple times is no easy feat.. for an ordenary man) hes also brutal. I doubt he would even concider just stabbing this guy. Kratos would chop his head off. I have high doubts that he'd manage to survive that. And even if he did... hes a freakin head. What can he do ? :p

And yeah i'm pretty sure that unless links blade bounced off him, he could have his head chopped off.

Check out my game about moles ^

wfz said:
Zuzic said:
wfz said:
shinsa said:

Kratos Vs Dante

Gannondorf is not immortal. Triforce is only a relic of the gods and not absolute power.

I'm actually sad that all they seem to focus on in zelda is gannon and the odd time something else. They never actually focus on the lore, why did the gods create the world, where are they now, stuff like the 2 worlds, the sacared realm, they have so much to work from, but keep redoing the same thing over and over.

Keep telling yourself that though.

Zuzic said:
wfz said:
Zuzic said:
wfz said:
shinsa said:

Kratos Vs Dante

Gannondorf is not immortal. Triforce is only a relic of the gods and not absolute power.

I'm actually sad that all they seem to focus on in zelda is gannon and the odd time something else. They never actually focus on the lore, why did the gods create the world, where are they now, stuff like the 2 worlds, the sacared realm, they have so much to work from, but keep redoing the same thing over and over.

Keep telling yourself that though.

side note....

i agree with you, nindento should expand the zelda story. It has soo much to it but...they keep it 2 Dimentional, typical and redundant..same goes towards its characters (even though we all love the hero link, would be nice to fiiiiinaly build off his character)

kratos beats link in terms of character.

Also If Kratos cant take the master sword, or travel the future and what not, who says that he cant kill Ganon? lol but say he needs the master sword...what would stop kratos from killing link and taking the sword....oooorrrrr can link wield any of Kratos weapans? If kratos cant wield the MSword can link wield the Blades of Chaos?

i really dont like defending a character i dont really like but nindento fanboys...kratos beats link.

Graves said:

Edit: Also Kratos would totally bang Zelda. Link would watch and cry as he touched himself.

lol, win!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.