By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If Link were in GOD of WAR or Kratos in the LEGEND of ZELDA could they win?

Words Of Wisdom said:
Both characters solve puzzles and fight enemies so it's not that they're so different.

I think a lot of it would depend on whether or not they had items from their own world. Legend of Zelda games give Link a lot of amazing items while God of War games give Kratos noticeably fewer ones.

If Link were to walk into the world of God of War with, say, all his items from Link to the Past then it would be a cake walk for him. The Cape of Invisibility alone would nullify half the game and I'm sure his hookshot could duplicate some of the things Kratos used his blades for.

If Kratos were to go into one of the Legend of Zelda worlds with all his items, it's fair to say he would slice and dice all the enemies with ease. The puzzles might stump him but I think he would just find different solutions to them. In the God of War games, Kratos uses whatever he has at hand to solve a lot of puzzles so he's no less resourceful than Link however having fewer options would definitely hurt him.

Insightful answer a joy to read. Even though I like the funny ones too.

Around the Network
Red4ADevil said:
Kratos would slaughter everyone in hyrule and take over the castle and be king

Link would be he opposite as he would oblierate all of the undead with the Blade of Evils Bane.

Kratos vs Gannon?

Yeah you probably are right.

CHYUII said:
Red4ADevil said:

Link would be he opposite as he would oblierate all of the undead with the Blade of Evils Bane.

Kratos vs Gannon?

The King of Evil from the desert  squaring off against the God of war, would be epic and bloody

Red4ADevil said:
CHYUII said:
Red4ADevil said:

Kratos vs Gannon?

The King of Evil from the desert  squaring off against the God of war, would be epic and bloody

Epic, but in the end Gannon would lose.

Gannon is evil but he is "Nintendo evil."

Kratos is more evil in his goodness, than Gannon is evil in his evil.

It would be like Captain Chaos vs Doctor Doom

people saying kratos is dumb are stupid. He's acually smart and lead armies therefore good with tactics.

Its hard to say if they can fit in each others world, picture kratos in links world is just wrong however i can picture link in kratos world...lol but link would get massacred.

one character i can picture in both worlds and survive is...Dante.

he talks, smart, smooth and cocky

but also brutal, strong and stylish.

Around the Network
shinsa said:

people saying kratos is dumb are stupid. He's acually smart and lead armies therefore good with tactics.

Its hard to say if they can fit in each others world, picture kratos in links world is just wrong however i can picture link in kratos world...lol but link would get massacred.

one character i can picture in both worlds and survive is...Dante.

he talks, smart, smooth and cocky

but also brutal, strong and stylish.

Well, if you want to talk about other people-

Samus could survive in GoW and LoZ and even in DMC. But I don't think any of them could live beat her games.

Morph ball tunnels defeat them all.

CHYUII said:

Morph ball tunnels defeat them all.

Depends on how strong Link's bombs are.  If he can toss one into a hole and blow up a wall then he'll probably make it through those puzzles.  And of course, that's exactly what he has done in most all Zelda games (find cracks or openings and blow up walls to get to new places).

Link is to video games essentially what Batman is to superhero comics--a gadget for every occassion and a brain to make the most of them.

I doubt enemies would be nice enough to leave treasure chests for Link. Kratos- brute strength > key lock

Link is barely a man...

Kratos on the other hand is a god.

Now some one start a thread on "If Master Chief were in MARIO WORLD or Mario in the HALO could they win?

Edit: Also Kratos would totally bang Zelda. Link would watch and cry as he touched himself.

not sure about link but kratos and surely dante can beat metroid.

Dante DT = win

then dante sparda DT = destory everything