By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If Link were in GOD of WAR or Kratos in the LEGEND of ZELDA could they win?

naznatips said:
Kratos would get stuck on the first puzzle that didn't involve moving crates.

Lol. XD

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network
Cheebee said:
naznatips said:
Kratos would get stuck on the first puzzle that didn't involve moving crates.

Lol. XD

i lol at this to, because people are so arogant thinking Kratos is muscle and no brain

Deity Link vs Kratos = omg I want to see that now!

Hey, God of War box says clearly: "Brain sold seperately"
Well, there where some puzzles in GOW but comparing them to what you find in Zelda....lol.

And Link is truly über awsome. Travelling through time, stopping the moon from crashing in your head, killing your shadow, transforming into wolf/deku/you name it. That's big stuff.

Kratos runs aound growling at people and tries hard to look scary, until a Zombie screams back at him. He doesn't look as the musical type either so handling the ocarina would be hard. And going through all Gerudos would be a pain in the ass, as Kratos just have to do every girl he meets. Plus, Zelda holds the Triforce of Wisdom and that is fatal for Kratos as the mere presence of intelligence makes him transform into a Deku nut.

Kratos would plow through Hyrule and it's temples, and brutalize Zelda's vagina.

I think Link could survive Kratos' world, too. He'd have a much tougher time of it, but with the Titan's Mit and Master Sword, our hero would do just fine.

Around the Network

That's it, next time someone says something impropriate about Zelda I will hunt you down. She is mine and ONLY MINE!!!

Could a God of War beat a God of Evil? 'Cuz Ganon is the God of Evil folks.

@forest-spirit, you probably shouldn't click on this "link", then........

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/138491.html

forest-spirit said:
That's it, next time someone says something impropriate about Zelda I will hunt you down. She is mine and ONLY MINE!!!

She is a beatiful young lady :)

Pretty much what everybody's been saying - neither would fit in either other one's world. It just couldn't happen.

SW-5120-1900-6153