By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If Link were in GOD of WAR or Kratos in the LEGEND of ZELDA could they win?

@d21lewis:
Sooooo fake, everyone knows Link is the Silent Hero, Kratos would never let himself get arrested and Zelda is THE Holy Virgin (unlike Mary, not even a God could get inside her). And that blood was fake!!! Right?

@ctk495:
You are so thinking dirty thoughts right now.

Around the Network
shinsa said:
Cheebee said:
naznatips said:
Kratos would get stuck on the first puzzle that didn't involve moving crates.

Lol. XD

i lol at this to, because people are so arogant thinking Kratos is muscle and no brain

That's not really arrogant or an assumption or whatever you were trying tos ay there with your broken English. I've played God of War. Kratos is very clearly represented as a muscle-headed moron throughout the series.

forest-spirit said:
@d21lewis:
Sooooo fake, everyone knows Link is the Silent Hero, Kratos would never let himself get arrested and Zelda is THE Holy Virgin (unlike Mary, not even a God could get inside her). And that blood was fake!!! Right?

@ctk495:

Of course not,I am a clean guy.

ctk495 said:
forest-spirit said:
@d21lewis:

@ctk495:

Of course not,I am a clean guy.

Today's joke :p

Oh well, I better go to bed before I get to emotional. Ah Zelda, in my dreams there are just you and me, a lot of oranges, and nowhere to hide.

link's game would be the shortest game ever and the hardest, and kratos would be the easiest game ever and the most abusive. Oh and kratos he would prob rape zelda at the end, oh and rape ganon too, and make him his b*tch, and bring darkness to hyrule as the new god of war

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:
Could a God of War beat a God of Evil? 'Cuz Ganon is the God of Evil folks.

Kratos has beaten the God of Gods. ...

Yes he could beat the God of Evil.

Check out my game about moles ^

Staude said:

The difference is that Ganon can only be killed by a sword which chooses it's master. I don't know how many times I'm going to say this, but nothing can stop Ganon besides the Master Sword. Light Arrows can only stun him.

There are the silver arrows from the first LoZ game, but going by all of the more recent games, you need the master sword.

wfz said:
Staude said:

The difference is that Ganon can only be killed by a sword which chooses it's master. I don't know how many times I'm going to say this, but nothing can stop Ganon besides the Master Sword. Light Arrows can only stun him.

There are the silver arrows from the first LoZ game, but going by all of the more recent games, you need the master sword.

Dude ! It's kratos. He would destroy him. Don't worry. Like i said previously.. unless the sword bounces off him, i'm pretty sure his head could come off.

Staude said:
wfz said:
Staude said:

Dude ! It's kratos. He would destroy him. Don't worry. Like i said previously.. unless the sword bounces off him, i'm pretty sure his head could come off.

Well when WW Link tried stabbing Ganondorf, the sword went right through him but it didn't leave any cuts or any marks. It was like as if Ganondorf was a ghost.

So I don't think Kratos will have much luck chopping Ganondorf's head off if the sword goes right through him. :P

wfz said:
Staude said:
wfz said:
Staude said:

Well when WW Link tried stabbing Ganondorf, the sword went right through him but it didn't leave any cuts or any marks. It was like as if Ganondorf was a ghost.

So I don't think Kratos will have much luck chopping Ganondorf's head off if the sword goes right through him. :P

Regardless.. kratos would find a way. I'm pretty sure the sword of olympus could do the trick

Uuh shinez