By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Did Anybody Else Notice Grand Theft Auto 4 Has Sold More On The 360?

I higher % of PS3 owners bought this game, if that means anyting

Around the Network
CMoney said:
this just proves the xbox 360 is stealing ps2 gamers. Also, look at resident evil 5 (previously playstation exclusive) sales - xbox outsold it more than 2-1

ps2 owners are not buying ps3s. that theory has been destroyed

you should be banned not for trolling, but  for being bad at it. Just know your numbers before saying anything. And, the US is Not the world.

1.9M PS3 vs 1.7M xbox 360  Resident evil 5 have been sold.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
CMoney said:
this just proves the xbox 360 is stealing ps2 gamers. Also, look at resident evil 5 (previously playstation exclusive) sales - xbox outsold it more than 2-1

you should be banned not for trolling, but  for being bad at it. Just know your numbers before saying anything. And, the US is Not the world.

pwnd

^
and RE was actually a Nintendo and Dreamcast exclusive last all PS2 RE's were late ports that sold better

there is more people in america. end thread

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

It took you a year to figure this out?

I think I'm missing something...

Anyway, on the off chance that you're being entirely serious, userbase advantage (particularly in America, the Japan lead for PS3 does nothing here) as well as the promise of exclusive DLC.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

kowenicki said:
I think I know why you just posted this.....

I don't.

Give me a hint!

EDIT: Got it.

Hint: Look in Sales Discussion.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Feylic said:
psrock said:
CMoney said:

pwnd

RE5 has sold way more on the Xbox in america...Most of all the sales for RE5 on the 360 are here in america...The xbox 360 sales of RE5 in america beat the PS3 sales in three countries separetely

thats tight competition.

I just notice today.