By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Did Anybody Else Notice Grand Theft Auto 4 Has Sold More On The 360?

Zizzla_Rachet said:
Jo21 said:
richardhutnik said:
snyperdud said:
More consoles = More sales.

Odd.

Street Fighter 4 has sold more on the PS3 than 360.  Resident Evil 5 sold more on the PS3 than the 360.  Tomb Raider: Underworld sold more on the PS3. 

There are titles that are exceptions to this.  Microsoft paid 50 million dollars to rockstar and cut the price of the 360 to 200$ to make sure the 360 was the system of choice for GTA, right down to the DLC.

yeah... it doesn't look so amazing like that.

Iwasactually correctedbymany on this site...I was told on this site that...MS did not pay RockStar 50 mil...RockStar Borrowed 50mil from MS...I think you should get more info

such thing as borrowed doesn't exist, microsoft gave money to them and they made DLC exclusive period.

you borrow money from banks, not companies and in need of some kind of exclusives

Around the Network
Jo21 said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
Jo21 said:
richardhutnik said:
snyperdud said:
More consoles = More sales.

Odd.

Street Fighter 4 has sold more on the PS3 than 360.  Resident Evil 5 sold more on the PS3 than the 360.  Tomb Raider: Underworld sold more on the PS3. 

There are titles that are exceptions to this.  Microsoft paid 50 million dollars to rockstar and cut the price of the 360 to 200$ to make sure the 360 was the system of choice for GTA, right down to the DLC.

yeah... it doesn't look so amazing like that.

Iwasactually correctedbymany on this site...I was told on this site that...MS did not pay RockStar 50 mil...RockStar Borrowed 50mil from MS...I think you should get more info

such thing as borrowed doesn't exist, microsoft gave money to them and they made DLC exclusive period.

you borrow money from banks, not companies and in need of some kind of exclusives

Well you take that up with the people that say it was a Loan, not me...